GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 16:06
Regular
I know every good game takes time to work on,test and produce but publishers keep pusing deadlines futher and futher back.

Resident evil code veronica for the ps2 was supposed to be a quick conversion and should have been out in late febuary,it's been pushed back to june,august and now september.

Alot of the playstation 2 games are taking a long time and if it's needed then fine but it's taking too long for some of them.
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Back For Good"
I know every good game takes time to work on,test and produce but publishers keep pusing deadlines futher and futher back.

Resident evil code veronica for the ps2 was supposed to be a quick conversion and should have been out in late febuary,it's been pushed back to june,august and now september.

Alot of the playstation 2 games are taking a long time and if it's needed then fine but it's taking too long for some of them.
Thu 17/05/01 at 16:11
Regular
I agree that it is very fustrating that game continually get push back from their scheduled release and in may cases we are still not sure when the current expected release date is. However in most cases the wait seams to be worth it to ensure the game is up to scratch.
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:10
it gets annoying especially now as there are not that many games out on ps2 yet
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:14
Regular
Guess what, Code Veronica X for the PS2 was finished and it looked worse than the Dreamcas version. They're fixing that, adding new bits and calling it Code Veronica:Complete. Now you can't argue if they are improving the game.
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:22
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Sounds good. Not much of a story line though.
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:52
REsi Code Veronica Complete is out in Japan now!

Go to www.projectk.com and check it out!

I saw it in Nottinghams Another World, it looks much better than that grainy DC version!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:52
Resi Code Veronica: Complete is out in Japan now!

Go to www.projectk.com and check it out!

I saw it in Nottinghams Another World, it looks much better than that grainy DC version!
Thu 17/05/01 at 18:58
Regular
It is with a DMC demo!!
Sat 19/05/01 at 10:44
Regular
From the way things are looking I dont think any hardcore gamer can survive on a Ps2 only the best thing is also to have a DC. I wonder if DC owners who also own a PS2 are getting Code Veronica Complete for Ps2 especially if they have already comleted the DC version.

I was reading my PSM2 and found out that most good games are coming out early next year, infact by November there will be very good games out one reason for this is probably because the Xbox launch is near, the USA date has already been confirmed.

Is anyone getting the Xbox? What do you guys prefer, the Ps2 HD and modem or an Xbox which has all this built in?
Considering that developers are not sure whether to use the power of the Hard Drive and the broadband modem because they arent sure if Ps2 owners will get it (the HD which SONY say it will make games more smoother) or an Xbox which developers are sure that the Hard DRive will be used as it is in the console.

By the time Resident Evil 4 is out on Ps2 the Xbox is going to be out in the UK - I think ????!!!!!!! But even with the Xbox we will still be gettting games last.
Sat 19/05/01 at 10:48
Regular
until resident evil four comes out for PS2 and not dreamcast

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.