GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woman bears child at 66"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/01/05 at 00:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4179057.stm[/URL]

Oh dear. This is wrong on so many levels.

Surely there's a reason why most women enter their menopause at 50ish, yes?

Thoughts?
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It doesnt seem right, but at the same time I wouldnt condemn her simply because of her age. For all we know she could turn out to be a very good parent. My brothers' father is 74 and has a 12 year old son, and he is a wonderful father to him. Adam misses out on nothing because of his fathers age, and although his father may die when he is still in his teens, that doesnt take away the wonderful years they have til then.

And 66 sounds a lot older than it really is these days, my parents are both only a couple of years younger than this woman.
Mon 17/01/05 at 14:09
Regular
"The Voice of Reason"
:-P
Mon 17/01/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
too many !!s, but your point is good. look everybody, hes a newbie!
Mon 17/01/05 at 14:00
Regular
"The Voice of Reason"
The mother must be crazy and should have seen a psychiatrist instead of fertologist or wotever they are called - but the doctor needs examining - surely his conduct isnt ethical!!!!!!!!
Mon 17/01/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Light of the world"
Thats nan material

By the time the kid is 9 she would be.. what.. 74 OLDER THAN MY NANNY IS NOW!

Crazy talk

But the crazier one is the one where an old bird gave birth to a child... after being artificially inseminated by her niece and her husband.

'Look sweety this is your auntie/mother and we are your ...i just dont know its never happened before!'

what relatives would a mothers child be to her niece? cousins?

I couldnt bare think of a child of mine who was of my eggs and my husbands sperm to be plopped into a withering old auntie to be brought up by her (no doubt a nice lady but OLD) and see it as her child not your own. It would look like you!

It would be ginger to a grey haired women
Ahhhh!
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:27
Regular
"Selected"
I got her preggo once and I'll do it again dammit
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Ewww
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:22
Regular
"long time"
TO OLD TO OLD TO OLD!
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

wrong
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:12
Regular
"long time"
66 OMG !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.