GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And now, we have some "Mor" good news..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/01/05 at 00:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Here's from the Official Liverpool Website:

Rafael Benitez claimed after the Watford game that a deal to bring Fernando Morientes to Anfield could be completed within hours and would enable the Spanish international to make his debut against Manchester United.
Benitez told liverpoolfc.tv: "At this very moment in time, I can not say that Morientes is a Liverpool player but I believe we are very close to a deal and it could happen in a couple of hours time. We have spoken about him for two weeks now and the player wants to join Liverpool which is a good thing.

"We are ready for his arrival as soon as a deal can be completed. I'm not sure how player registration works in England but we are hopeful that he could be ready for the weekend. We will use the player as soon as possible. The important thing is he wants to come to Liverpool and play for us."
------------------

Sir Mori, we salute you, and may you bag a Hat-Trick against the Exeter whipping boys, and show their strikers how it's done :D
Fri 14/01/05 at 01:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
...in other news, I've just swapped Defoe for him in my Fantasy Dream Team :)

Henry, Baros and Morientes leading from the front!
Fri 14/01/05 at 10:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I can't afford to do that until I flog Gerrard and that will not happen anytime soon :(
Fri 14/01/05 at 13:41
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I also have Gerrard :P
Sat 15/01/05 at 16:04
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> or†ega wrote:
>
> Bit optimistic. Cup tied in the champions league as well.
> ---------------
>
> Are you kidding? He'll bag 20+ in Total this season :P

Nice debut :P
Sat 15/01/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
or†ega wrote:
> Virtuoso wrote:
> or†ega wrote:
>
> Bit optimistic. Cup tied in the champions league as well.
> ---------------
>
> Are you kidding? He'll bag 20+ in Total this season :P
>
> Nice debut :P

Yeh, last match he played was 6 mins for Real, not excatly going to match fit is he you fool
Sat 15/01/05 at 16:10
Regular
It'll take him a few games until he starts to do anything.

Premiership football is completely different to La Liga and La Ligue.
Sat 15/01/05 at 16:53
Regular
Pachanga wrote:
> Yeh, last match he played was 6 mins for Real, not excatly going to
> match fit is he you fool

Oh shut up you tart. Why did rafa start him then? Especially when pongolle has been scoring of late.

My reply was more in responce to Stu's "score a hat-trick" comment :P
Sat 15/01/05 at 18:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I have nothing to say, Mori had a good game :)

HOWEVER, I'm dissapointed that we never tested Man Utd as much as we should have.

Good win for Man Utd though; but hopefully, we'll still be looking at Top 4 finish, maybe even 3rd, because Man U aren't that good :D
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> That's ok 'cause....
> Rooneys gonna get ya!

I hate to say it Stu but I told you so! :)

Morientes will get better but today he didn't really get much of a look in.

All in all, Liverpool were pretty poor and that made it fairly easy for us. Liverpool fans should feel angry seeing their side have 1 shot on goal all game in a home tie is a joke.

From a United point of view, decent performance taking into considertion the players that were out injured and only playing with 10 men for the final 30 mins of the game. How good was Saha in the air against Hyppia? boy has he got some leap on him.

How good weas Keane today at 33 years old he outshone Gerrard all over the park.
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:39
Regular
Keane was amazing. Just too bad he can only put out those sort of performances once a week!

When champs league comes back around it will be interesting to see if he rested in the league as we need him on top top form agaisnt the likes of Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf and Kaka!

Its FA cup weekend before the first leg, so fergie might rest quite a few players. 2nd leg is after Crystal Palace away, so potential to rest there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.