GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And now, we have some "Mor" good news..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/01/05 at 00:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Here's from the Official Liverpool Website:

Rafael Benitez claimed after the Watford game that a deal to bring Fernando Morientes to Anfield could be completed within hours and would enable the Spanish international to make his debut against Manchester United.
Benitez told liverpoolfc.tv: "At this very moment in time, I can not say that Morientes is a Liverpool player but I believe we are very close to a deal and it could happen in a couple of hours time. We have spoken about him for two weeks now and the player wants to join Liverpool which is a good thing.

"We are ready for his arrival as soon as a deal can be completed. I'm not sure how player registration works in England but we are hopeful that he could be ready for the weekend. We will use the player as soon as possible. The important thing is he wants to come to Liverpool and play for us."
------------------

Sir Mori, we salute you, and may you bag a Hat-Trick against the Exeter whipping boys, and show their strikers how it's done :D
Wed 12/01/05 at 14:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
*mumble, moan*
Wed 12/01/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
HA. morientes. i bet he'll get injured too
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
HA. Casaraghi.
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
bringing in a ringer eh? Damn you you sly scousers :-D
Thu 13/01/05 at 10:42
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Ah can't wait for Saturday, give Rooney aload of s**t (Yes I'm a petty scouser) and watch Morientes fumble around on the pitch, that's if Rafa starts him. Will be few games before Morientes gets fit and back into his own self and takes the p!ss out of defenses'
Thu 13/01/05 at 18:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
UPDATE:::

Fernando Morientes completed his medical and signed a three and a half year contract with Liverpool Football Club on Thursday afternoon.
The former Real Madrid striker underwent a medical on Thursday morning and put pen to paper on a deal just before 5pm on Thursday.

Liverpool Football Club spokesman Ian Cotton told liverpoolfc.tv: "Fernando Morientes is now officially a Liverpool player and will be unveiled at a press conference on Friday."

---

Life is good :)
Thu 13/01/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I wonder what odds the bookies are giving on him being injured on Saturday :)
Thu 13/01/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Liverpool website already claiming Mori will score 11-15 goals this season...
Thu 13/01/05 at 23:21
Regular
Bit optimistic. Cup tied in the champions league as well.
Fri 14/01/05 at 01:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
or†ega wrote:

Bit optimistic. Cup tied in the champions league as well.
---------------

Are you kidding? He'll bag 20+ in Total this season :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.