GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And now, we have some "Mor" good news..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/01/05 at 00:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Here's from the Official Liverpool Website:

Rafael Benitez claimed after the Watford game that a deal to bring Fernando Morientes to Anfield could be completed within hours and would enable the Spanish international to make his debut against Manchester United.
Benitez told liverpoolfc.tv: "At this very moment in time, I can not say that Morientes is a Liverpool player but I believe we are very close to a deal and it could happen in a couple of hours time. We have spoken about him for two weeks now and the player wants to join Liverpool which is a good thing.

"We are ready for his arrival as soon as a deal can be completed. I'm not sure how player registration works in England but we are hopeful that he could be ready for the weekend. We will use the player as soon as possible. The important thing is he wants to come to Liverpool and play for us."
------------------

Sir Mori, we salute you, and may you bag a Hat-Trick against the Exeter whipping boys, and show their strikers how it's done :D
Wed 12/01/05 at 00:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Here's from the Official Liverpool Website:

Rafael Benitez claimed after the Watford game that a deal to bring Fernando Morientes to Anfield could be completed within hours and would enable the Spanish international to make his debut against Manchester United.
Benitez told liverpoolfc.tv: "At this very moment in time, I can not say that Morientes is a Liverpool player but I believe we are very close to a deal and it could happen in a couple of hours time. We have spoken about him for two weeks now and the player wants to join Liverpool which is a good thing.

"We are ready for his arrival as soon as a deal can be completed. I'm not sure how player registration works in England but we are hopeful that he could be ready for the weekend. We will use the player as soon as possible. The important thing is he wants to come to Liverpool and play for us."
------------------

Sir Mori, we salute you, and may you bag a Hat-Trick against the Exeter whipping boys, and show their strikers how it's done :D
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
That's ok 'cause....
Rooneys gonna get ya!
Wed 12/01/05 at 13:06
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
No he won't; he's as tame as a t!t-mouse, and twice as ugly =D

:P
Wed 12/01/05 at 13:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Like most scousers then? :D
Wed 12/01/05 at 13:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
How dare you!

...on a different note, did you like my play on words in the title? :P
Wed 12/01/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yes, I thought it was very intellectual of you. Weldone.

:)
Wed 12/01/05 at 14:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
:D
Wed 12/01/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Excellent. Agreed a £6.3 mill deal and should sign on Thursday :)

* crosses fingers *
Wed 12/01/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Oi Sleepy, I thought you were making the tea?
Wed 12/01/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Grrr.

I wasn't the first to mention it! It must be your turn by now and you're the one who is bored with nothing to do :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.