GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Tag Team Titles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What do you think will happen to the world tag team titles now? i think they have a "1 month no defend strip clause" becasue i remember edge was stripped of the intercontinental championship when he had the groin injury. I know Eugene will be out for at least two months so they will not be defending. Bischoff must have to vacate the titles. I reckon they should do a triple threat ladder match - Christian and Tomko Vs La Resistance Vs Jericho and Benoit or something like that. I think it would be good if Benoit and Jericho stayed together because they have the good double submission with the walls of jericho and crossface at the same time. I know they used to be a team so i think they should get back together.
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:08
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Nah he'll soon be brainwashed by the powerful OVW trainers who
> convince him punching an opponent for 80% of the match constitutes
> good wrestling style

Maybe he'll be lucky and get assigned to Lance Storms' class?
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nah he'll soon be brainwashed by the powerful OVW trainers who convince him punching an opponent for 80% of the match constitutes good wrestling style
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:04
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Great so all the talent he does have will soon be sucked from him.

Maybe he can just pretend to work OVW style...and do everything they say...

but when he gets called up he starts busting out all his skills on everyone?
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Great so all the talent he does have will soon be sucked from him
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:02
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> has burchill even arrived in OVW yet??

I believe he was due to start work there on January 4th.
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:52
Regular
They should throw the titles in the bin until they can get some decent tag teams.
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:

> With Tag eam titles, the WWE usually l;et the remaining champion take
> on a new partner. Seeing as it's Regal;, I'd love it if he teases a
> new partner who turns out to be Burchill. Best. British. Wrestler.
> Ever.

has burchill even arrived in OVW yet??
i'd be utterly gobsmacked if that were to happen.
... be damn sweet though!
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Wardy123 wrote:
> What do you think will happen to the world tag team titles now? i
> think they have a "1 month no defend strip clause"

The WWE really don't make as much of that clause as WCW used to. Every time a wrestler who had a title match coming up was on WCW TV not defending the strap, the commentators would make a big thing out of them having to defend the belt soon or get stripped..it added to the competitive nature of the titles. WWE don't make a big thing of it, because they usually ignore it (remember Big Show's US title reign?)

> I know Eugene will be out for at least
> two months so they will not be defending. Bischoff must have to
> vacate the titles.

With Tag eam titles, the WWE usually l;et the remaining champion take on a new partner. Seeing as it's Regal;, I'd love it if he teases a new partner who turns out to be Burchill. Best. British. Wrestler. Ever.

> I reckon they should do a triple threat ladder
> match - Christian and Tomko Vs La Resistance Vs Jericho and Benoit or
> something like that. I think it would be good if Benoit and Jericho
> stayed together because they have the good double submission with the
> walls of jericho and crossface at the same time. I know they used to
> be a team so i think they should get back together.

There's an old saying in wrestling, if you're not going forwards, you're going backwards. I think Jericho and Benoit have already achieved everything they can as a team, as they are too different to have any sort of longevity as a tandem.
Tue 11/01/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What do you think will happen to the world tag team titles now? i think they have a "1 month no defend strip clause" becasue i remember edge was stripped of the intercontinental championship when he had the groin injury. I know Eugene will be out for at least two months so they will not be defending. Bischoff must have to vacate the titles. I reckon they should do a triple threat ladder match - Christian and Tomko Vs La Resistance Vs Jericho and Benoit or something like that. I think it would be good if Benoit and Jericho stayed together because they have the good double submission with the walls of jericho and crossface at the same time. I know they used to be a team so i think they should get back together.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.