GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Tag Team Titles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What do you think will happen to the world tag team titles now? i think they have a "1 month no defend strip clause" becasue i remember edge was stripped of the intercontinental championship when he had the groin injury. I know Eugene will be out for at least two months so they will not be defending. Bischoff must have to vacate the titles. I reckon they should do a triple threat ladder match - Christian and Tomko Vs La Resistance Vs Jericho and Benoit or something like that. I think it would be good if Benoit and Jericho stayed together because they have the good double submission with the walls of jericho and crossface at the same time. I know they used to be a team so i think they should get back together.
Wed 19/01/05 at 02:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:

> The slowest part of learning anything new is in the beginning. Once
> you get going, you'll find it becomes easier.

true, but it's frustrating. we'll learn a new move or 2 each week, but so rarely come back to them to practice, so it kinda fades from memory and no-one feels confident to use it. even simple things like punches, no real answer to the question of where to strike (and how to place your hand so it makes a good noise but doesn't hurt resulted) in 1 KO and 1 knocked out tooth (neither on my part i hasten to add :D )
i think people would develop faster if they were shown how to build matches and make them interesting, as this way learning new moves has a purpose and a context, which would make it easier to remember.
>
> Don't lose heart grasshopper

ok i won't... er.. millipede?
Tue 18/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> both Tighe and Burchill are in Powerslams top 50 this year. not bad
> going for the top 50 in the world i though.
>
> if nothing else, it's encouraging, even if i don't think i'm
> progressing as well as i'd like.

The slowest part of learning anything new is in the beginning. Once you get going, you'll find it becomes easier.

Don't lose heart grasshopper
Tue 18/01/05 at 16:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
both Tighe and Burchill are in Powerslams top 50 this year. not bad going for the top 50 in the world i though.

if nothing else, it's encouraging, even if i don't think i'm progressing as well as i'd like.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:30
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> right, i can nab that dvd next time i'm at the training gym.
> thanks for the info dude.

My pleasure, TWC screened the whole event APART from Styles vs Tighe in order to encourage people to buy the DVD.
Mon 17/01/05 at 15:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
right, i can nab that dvd next time i'm at the training gym.
thanks for the info dude.
Mon 17/01/05 at 13:07
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> tighe vs styles?
> man, TELL me someone here has them..
> or at least tell me where i can get them :)

FWA website sells the tapes I beleive? British Uprising Three was the event.
Sun 16/01/05 at 11:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
tighe vs styles?
man, TELL me someone here has them..
or at least tell me where i can get them :)
Sat 15/01/05 at 18:40
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> i thought (another FWA-er) James Tighe was the next Lance Storm?? :)

James Tighe is one of the smoothest guys I have evr seen in the ring. His transitions between moves put even the aforementioned Storm to shame. His matches with AJ Styles should be shown to any wrestling student as an example of how to mingle high-spots and chain wrestling into a seamless tapestry of a match, which also makes sense wrestling-psychology wise.
Sat 15/01/05 at 13:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Burchill Article:

[URL]http://nodq.com/columns/107713737.shtml[/URL]
Thu 13/01/05 at 15:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i thought (another FWA-er) James Tighe was the next Lance Storm?? :)
that's what his "rookie of the year" thing said. he popped into the academy on the weekend and helped us out structuring our matches and helping us make them flow better and make them interesting, really cool guy.
we learned how to structure an old-school tag match and then put a 6 man tag together to try it out (i had to ref it but it was still cool) and it was sweet to see the stuff he'd taught us working out in the ring, really encouraging :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.