GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what game should i get next?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 19:39
Regular
"kill my enemys"
right,i have 40 quid,what game do you think i should get next?

i was thinking wait till zelda or timesplitters 3 but i'll have way more money then,i have super mario sunshine and mario kart double dash and wrestlemania x8 and turok evolution.

what games do you recommend,i like the look of animal crossing and i no metroid prime 2 echoes is a classic.im not sure about the legend of zelda the 4 swords.it looks like a gba game but does anyone no if its any good?

i could also save up for a ds for when it comes out.but im not sure wheather to get it or not.please write down what game that you like and what game that i should buy please.thanks.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:05
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hedfix wrote:
> Serious Sam

Hehe.

Preach on brother.
:D
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'd prefer Spider-man 2 but £8 is CHEAP.
I think I'll go and spend my GAME voucher some time in the future, get something nice and second hand (hopefully Spider-man 2, but anything that takes my fancy)

£3 is a quality bargain hunt.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:09
Regular
Yeah, Spider-Man 2 is great but I found it didn't last for very long. SSX3 is excellent as well, and it has one of the best licensed soundtracks ever. Both are worth getting to be honest, but if I had to choose one, I'd go for SSX3.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If I'm lucky, I'll get Spider-Man for cheap in GAME and then buy SSX as well. MMMMMM cheap games = beautiful.

The thing is, I don't really need cheap games. There's pretty much a new release that I want regularly enough that I won't get a chance to play them all.

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Mario Tennis
Resident Evil 4
TS3
that's a game every 2 weeks or thereabouts. Plus there's the DS

Yoshi's Touch and Go
Polarion

I think that's as far as my wallet will stretch.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:25
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
1. Zelda tWW
2. MP2:E
3. THUG2
4. 1080:Avalance
5. SXX3

Don't get PoP:SoT!
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You put THUG 2 above PoP? Ridiculous!
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:28
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
gerrid wrote:
> Ok I just bought Die Hard Vendetta for £3

It may of been cheap but you have just bought yourself a world of pain.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
some people like it, some hate it, I'll decide for myself: £3 is less than rental price.
Sat 15/01/05 at 00:34
Regular
"8==="
It's a good game. Their take on 'Bullet time' is very cool, you can sneak up and arrest people there's scripted events to do with you playing a cop, the options are seriously customisable and it has a passable multiplayer mode.

I got it as a GAD a while back, all in all a nice styled FPS with a few innovative touches and solid gameplay.

Oh hang on, the multi's on the xbox. *shrugs*
Sat 15/01/05 at 00:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
gerrid wrote:
> You put THUG 2 above PoP? Ridiculous!

I played about 30 minutes of PoP2 and hated it, and, subsequently, sold it.

But I reviewed it in a positive light as I knew that it did have the potential to eb a good game - just because I hated it doesn't mean it's too bad of a game.

Thanks for the GAD, SR.

ahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.