GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what game should i get next?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 19:39
Regular
"kill my enemys"
right,i have 40 quid,what game do you think i should get next?

i was thinking wait till zelda or timesplitters 3 but i'll have way more money then,i have super mario sunshine and mario kart double dash and wrestlemania x8 and turok evolution.

what games do you recommend,i like the look of animal crossing and i no metroid prime 2 echoes is a classic.im not sure about the legend of zelda the 4 swords.it looks like a gba game but does anyone no if its any good?

i could also save up for a ds for when it comes out.but im not sure wheather to get it or not.please write down what game that you like and what game that i should buy please.thanks.
Sat 15/01/05 at 01:43
Regular
"8==="
It's a good game for cheap, better than SoF offline and Judge Dredd.

Bits Studios's titles are ok, so far I've played Vendetta and Rogue Ops which are fun but miss hitting the mail on the head like a decent Rare title would, the next one they're doing is Constantine which looks good, whether it plays good is another matter.

Vendetta wasn't fantastic but I found it more fun to play than Half-Life. But I only got so far in Half-Life thanks to it being incredibly dull.
Sat 15/01/05 at 01:34
Regular
I do have a feeling if I went back to Die Hard it would be utter shoite wash. I've kinda been spoilt by all the shooters on Xbox now, so all the things that once seem a novelty would probably now be about as entertaining as getting a hot poker thrust up your japseye.

Still, it's got some good ideas at least. Even if the way they're pulled off are a bit dodgy and crappy.
Sat 15/01/05 at 01:34
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> Oh and don't even think about attempting the game with auto-aim off.

It is evil, even if you adjust the settings to compensate.
Sat 15/01/05 at 01:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Don't even think about playing the game full stop.
Sat 15/01/05 at 01:29
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> some people like it, some hate it, I'll decide for myself: £3 is
> less than rental price.

For £3 you got yaself a bargain.

If you can look past its faults, there's a lot of really clever ideas and good stuff in there.

Oh and don't even think about attempting the game with auto-aim off.
Sat 15/01/05 at 01:28
Regular
PoP2 was rubbish!

I couldn't even play my way through the demo it was so dull.
Sat 15/01/05 at 00:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
gerrid wrote:
> You put THUG 2 above PoP? Ridiculous!

I played about 30 minutes of PoP2 and hated it, and, subsequently, sold it.

But I reviewed it in a positive light as I knew that it did have the potential to eb a good game - just because I hated it doesn't mean it's too bad of a game.

Thanks for the GAD, SR.

ahaha
Sat 15/01/05 at 00:34
Regular
"8==="
It's a good game. Their take on 'Bullet time' is very cool, you can sneak up and arrest people there's scripted events to do with you playing a cop, the options are seriously customisable and it has a passable multiplayer mode.

I got it as a GAD a while back, all in all a nice styled FPS with a few innovative touches and solid gameplay.

Oh hang on, the multi's on the xbox. *shrugs*
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
some people like it, some hate it, I'll decide for myself: £3 is less than rental price.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:28
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
gerrid wrote:
> Ok I just bought Die Hard Vendetta for £3

It may of been cheap but you have just bought yourself a world of pain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.