GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Bother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 20:07
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
A dying planet-spinning in space surrounded by the debris of it's own failure. Mad tyrants rule over the faltering nations, giving orders to destroy hundreds of innocents without lifting a finger, watching the world outside crumble from the comfort of their ermine couches. Outside the bodies pile up, killed in many ways-flood, famine, disease or a radioactive charged bullet to the head.

The very planet begins to tear itself apart, sensing the end is near, as the ice that has stood for millenia crumbles and melts, utterly destroying the balance of this fragile world.

In one last, fatal act of this heartbreaking planetary tragedy, this world is swallowed up by beings of greed and destruction that were the only forms of life to have the chance to stop the cataclysm.

THE END

Gotta get off this rock...

If you don't get this consder yourself either stupid or...whatever.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:28
Apologies for pushing you over the edge. Hopefully with my elongated pole you'll be able to grasp onto and make your way back, hopefully on the way finding the meaning of your life.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:25
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
You may have pushed me over the edge Icarus...But no-even if we are all going to die because of the atmosphere eventually, it's not yet, and I can still sign all the forms and send the 10p a day to help those who are dying already.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:24
I think it's best kept that way in your case.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:22
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Well if you are thirty one then it is your generation which is to blame! All this crap has come out of you, especially global warming, while you just sat and did nothing. What can I do? If I'm some pretentious teen then I can't exactly change the world. I can't even vote. I sign all the little forms, I go everywhere on a bike or public transport out of choice, but I can't exactly do anything about it ecept whine AND THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I must admit, I've tried to 'get beyond' my misanthropy and nihilism, but in the end I always return there.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Surrealguy wrote:
> A 31 year old with the mental age of a teenager-now there's a
> phenomenon.

Is it? It's only when you get to my age you realise that your mentality hasn't changed much at all from when you were a teen, only the responsibilities.

> No offense, but I enjoy being offensive to people like
> you, so don't feel like you are a special case.

Anyhoo, I enjoy looking down on petulant kids that think the cruel, cruel universe revolves around them, so that makes us about equal. Open your wrists if you're so unhappy with the state of the world, or better yet, quit whining and try and do something about it. :D
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:15
Surrealguy wrote:
> Death.

Heh, knew you'd say that. So, if the world was so bad that death actually seems better, why not go ahead? You have cables, wires, electronic equipment - plenty of methods and opportunities to proceed with the better option.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:10
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
A 31 year old with the mental age of a teenager-now there's a phenomenon. No offense, but I enjoy being offensive to people like you, so don't feel like you are a special case.
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Death.
Wed 19/01/05 at 15:25
Why bother?

You have any better alternatives?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.