GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Bother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 20:07
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
A dying planet-spinning in space surrounded by the debris of it's own failure. Mad tyrants rule over the faltering nations, giving orders to destroy hundreds of innocents without lifting a finger, watching the world outside crumble from the comfort of their ermine couches. Outside the bodies pile up, killed in many ways-flood, famine, disease or a radioactive charged bullet to the head.

The very planet begins to tear itself apart, sensing the end is near, as the ice that has stood for millenia crumbles and melts, utterly destroying the balance of this fragile world.

In one last, fatal act of this heartbreaking planetary tragedy, this world is swallowed up by beings of greed and destruction that were the only forms of life to have the chance to stop the cataclysm.

THE END

Gotta get off this rock...

If you don't get this consder yourself either stupid or...whatever.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:35
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Anyway, this is getting off topic.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:34
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
It's not that which I'm complaining about, it's the fact that he assumes it to be something which I made up on the spot to sound impressive, as if I would stoop so low...
Thu 20/01/05 at 17:35
Regular
Surrealguy wrote:
"> Forza, you probably are too stupid to realise, but that's actually a
> quote from a well known source which I'll leave you to discover (try
> sci-fi) "

How is not having the same taste as you stupid?
Thu 20/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
It would appear you're the "stupid" one if you've come to the conclusion that I'm stupid merely because I don't watch sci-fi.
Thu 20/01/05 at 17:18
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Forza, you probably are too stupid to realise, but that's actually a quote from a well known source which I'll leave you to discover (try sci-fi) and was included to put in perspective the fact that, a few decades ago, what is happening was mere speculation.
Thu 20/01/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To be fair, people during the Industrial Revolution didn't exactly know the damage they were doing.

Countries like America and China do.
Thu 20/01/05 at 16:42
Regular
I've just read it again, and really;

"Gotta get off this rock..."

I actually laughed out loud at that.
Come on now, seriously.
Thu 20/01/05 at 16:25
Regular
Every generation has their problems.
I think our generation is doing the worst damage yet (although atleast we're making more of an effort to solve things).

Nothing to worry about though.
If we're REALLY that bad then we're just going to become extinct.
Problem solved! :-)
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Thing that annoys me is that its generations before us that have mucked up this planet, and continue too, yet our generation will be the one to either solve the problems, or let them slip further...

If it affects the generation after ours, then meh...
Wed 19/01/05 at 18:31
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
(blood drips over the keyboard from body slumped in the the chair, switchblade still in hand)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.