GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God damn you Uni."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 15:44
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I applied to loughborough, liecester, durhum and warwick, for software and electronical engineering, and computer science.
I was hoping to go to loughborough. And do software and electronical engineering.

But i got an offer today, from loughborough, they didnt let me do it, but gave me a counter offer, a course that requires 2 C's to get into...
It's basically made up of small sections of science based subjects, like chemistry, biology, physics, IT. etc. And at the end of the year, if i do well, i can continue with the proper computer science course. Which is complete crap.
I dont want to do that, or chemistry or biology, etc...
I can get 2 C's if i slack the rest of the year. I could of got the grades in the first place.

And if i got into Software and Electronical engineering its comprised mainly of Programming and Electronics, which i the 2 things i can do best at. So it would of been an easy course. (to a certain degree)

So it just shows how crap uni entry is.

Let just hope i get into Durhum.... :S

Annoyed me that has. It really has.
Tue 11/01/05 at 19:16
Regular
^o)
Tue 11/01/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I got a letter today from loughborough and they said they had made a mistake, and have now offered me the places i wanted. Which is good.
They want a D in maths, and 300 or 280 points, which is what i was thinking.

(Sorry mermoid, i was angry at the time, and apologise.)
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Well, Chad asked me if I was in a "geek" competition with my "geek" friends, where the "biggest geek gets bummed by the others".

So, I think he'd like that.
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:22
Regular
I applied for Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham Trent, Northumberland and Lincoln.

Got offers from the first 3, just waiting upon Lincoln now.

Annoyingly, Lincoln is my potential first choice in this case, so I'm really hoping I get an offer from there. They're taking ages to reply.

Oh and apparently, Loughborough is full of sports mad 'jocks'.

I'd hate that personally.
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Guy who originally posted, im sorry to hear that man, the Uni entrance thing is pure luck, nothing more, its stupid, and heres why:

Im applying for uni this year myself. I am intelligent (and wise me thinks lol), but im a bit of a slacker when it comes to school work and exams. I mucked up last summer bad, pretty bad. My predicted grades were abismal. Yet, i have recieved 3 offers, one from Westminster (180 points=2 C's), one from Queen Mary (BCC) and the one i wanted, Kings College London (BBC).

I am gonna study Biomolecular Scienes (lol yes i know). The standard offer from Kings is AAB/ABB, which people have got in my year, yet i got an offer alot lower than theres...which is stupid, seeing as i dont deserve it one bit to be honest with you.

Some of my mates still havent heard anything back from any Unis' though, so your still the lucky one.

Good luck with whatever you choose though.
Mon 10/01/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Chad Niga wrote:
> I'll just have to see how it goes.
> Im not being big headed, but i am great at hockey, and i'd most
> likely get in.
> I've play loughborough many a times, they win, but individually, im
> just as good as them.
> The posh gits.

What team do you play for?
Sun 09/01/05 at 15:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
They never made each of my predicted grades one higher than I got at AS :' {
Sun 09/01/05 at 03:50
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I did pretty well at AS, i got B, C, C and D in maths.
They say your predicted grades are one higher, and they said they wanted ABB on the site, so i did get that in predicted grades.
Sat 08/01/05 at 23:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Maybe they would have made you an offer if you had done better at AS.
Sat 08/01/05 at 17:20
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I'll just have to see how it goes.
Im not being big headed, but i am great at hockey, and i'd most likely get in.
I've play loughborough many a times, they win, but individually, im just as good as them.
The posh gits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.