GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 93%???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 18:48
Regular
Just heard this from peterg:

GT3 got 93% in PSM2. This mag is usually very reliable. While the score is great, it is still less than SSX, so perhaps the game has flaws...

I was wondering if this is the import version, and would it improve.
Wed 23/05/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yeah that was a major suprise. The cars are only accessable as win cars. They are mainly on the endurance races. Were the race takes anywhere between 1-2 hours depending on the race. The good news is that this time if there are more than one car to win, they show all of the cars. The car you win is then highlighted. So then you can see how many cars are for each race. There are 6 F1 cars based from on 2 from the year 86, 2 from the year 90 and Sennas 94 Willams and Damon Hills 94 Williams.
The championship they are mainly used in is the F1 championship which is locked until you complete the S licence.
Wed 23/05/01 at 11:03
"High polygon count"
It seems there is a Formula 1 event in GT3... and it's actually quite good!

http://www.granturismo.com/ article.php?sid=64&mode=thread&order=0

(Remove the space...)
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:58
"High polygon count"
One of the best GT3 features I've read about is the fact that it has anamophic support for widescreen TV's. That will look absolutely awesome!
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:17
Regular
Wow! I think I certainly missed the important info there!
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:11
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> Thanks, I`ll try and check out that page next time I`m on the phone.
> I take it they did a big feature on it then, as it is so early in
> the mag.

As well as being on the front page it is on page 6 as a defining moment and a eight page review from p20 to p27
Sat 19/05/01 at 11:55
Regular
Thanks, I`ll try and check out that page next time I`m on the phone. I take it they did a big feature on it then, as it is so early in the mag.

I think that was where the confusion was. I asked for the review scores which are towards the back usually, so GT3 didn`t get seen. Thanks again.
Sat 19/05/01 at 11:41
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> I still think GT3 will beat it. I also don`t think that score was
> from PSM2 either. I recently received mine, and though I only got
> the news down the phone, it sounded as if GT3 import wasn`t in
> there.

I think the import will get 94 in PSM2 and the real thing
> 97.

I hope :-)

I am not sure what you had read down the phone but is could not have been the latest copy of PSM2 as it has GT3 on the front page turn to page 20 for the review and you will see i do not lie i agree this is the import version and the PAL version might get better marks
Sat 19/05/01 at 11:22
Regular
I still think GT3 will beat it. I also don`t think that score was from PSM2 either. I recently received mine, and though I only got the news down the phone, it sounded as if GT3 import wasn`t in there.

I think the import will get 94 in PSM2 and the real thing 97.

I hope :-)
Sat 19/05/01 at 10:10
Regular
it should have got more then SSX what will beat it any guesses
Fri 18/05/01 at 19:23
Regular
I might retire to the console forums as well... but the stories... the stories...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.