GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where to go"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 10:25
Regular
"long time"
i now have the money to go on holiday but dont know where to go anybody been anywere good? dont say spain dont like it there and not Africa as i used to live there.
Thu 06/01/05 at 19:00
Regular
"long time"
Hello there..well Canada and Hawaii are looking pretty good at moment.you must be looking forward to going away cant wait to go myself not going to rush into it want it to be one to remember..
is it really windy near you?have you had a good day you seem happier tonight.
Thu 06/01/05 at 18:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Hey Sweetie... good to know you've got the money to go on holiday. I'm off to Florida, myself, in June. What's your budget? Are there any places other than Spain, Africa and snowy places that are out of the question?
Thu 06/01/05 at 17:06
Regular
I've been to Canada once - we stayed with one of me mam's old friends (best friends blah blah throughout school for years, kept contact for a number of years afterwards and then lost contact. They found each other again through that friendsreunited thing.)

It was great.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Aye.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:50
"period drama"
RoJ wrote:
In Alb and BC it's hot in
> Summer and cold - with lots of snow - in Winter. Like things are
> meant to be.

Like it would be over here if Englandwas actually any good?
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Very nice. Depends where you go. I lived in Alberta and B.C, they are superb, especially Vancouver. Never been up North. Stay away from Frenchy land though, aka Quebec. In Alb and BC it's hot in Summer and cold - with lots of snow - in Winter. Like things are meant to be.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"long time"
after all your ideas its going to have to name in a hat job.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:46
"period drama"
What's Canada actually like?
It was said we might go there at some point.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Go to Canada. It's good.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:45
Regular
"long time"
yeh have to do that in Poland to!the hotter the better for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.