GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you all donate some fairy liquid..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/01/05 at 12:47
Regular
...apparently there's thousands of people washing up on the beach in Indonesia...

Wonders if this has been put up before...
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Tasteless & unnecessary.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
sweet tooth wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:
> ...apparently there's thousands of people washing up on the beach in
> Indonesia...
>
>
> Wonders if this has been put up before...
>
> why????

Because it's the first sick joke we've seen about the disaster?

I'm with Timmargh on this one; surely we all knew that there would be jokes about it before long? Name me one disaster of the last 20 years that hasn't generated jokes. It's a helluva good way of coping with the horror of what has happened, and just because someone tells a sick joke here, that doesn't mean they're chartering a flight to Aceh to tell it there.

As with munns joke, my only complaint about this one is that I didn't laugh or find it all that funny.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:31
Regular
"long time"
why jokes about dead people? no respect in the world anymore
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Light wrote:
>It's a helluva good way of coping with the horror of what has happened

By taking the pisss out of the dead? I disagree.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:37
Regular
"long time"
it is very sad
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:37
Regular
Right, so you've never told a joke in bad taste then eh?

Didn't tell anyone the Jill Dando / Daz doorstep challenge joke?

Never made a joke about fat/thin/tall/short/ gay/religous/ coloured people joke?

Bollards.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:41
Regular
"long time"
why dead people ? its horribe what if someone made a joke about someone dead in your family would you laugh because its a way to deal with it? or would you give them a good dig in the face?
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:44
Regular
If it's funny, I'll laugh, regardless of who / what it's about.

Some people didn't find the joke funny, and that's fair enough. But to go around saying "You can't say that" is just rubbish. So much for free speech, eh?
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I'd expect them not to have the poor taste to say it to me if I was involved in whatever the disaster was.

But don't you think it's a bit like branding someone a thoughtcriminal for telling a sick joke? If you don't like them or they upset you...well, I completely understand that. But might I suggest you exercise some self-censorship and just ignore them?

[edit] or to put it another way, what YH said.
Tue 04/01/05 at 13:47
Regular
"long time"
i was trying to find out how cruel peoples minds work looks like im wasting my time will leave you to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.