GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Year's Eve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 21:20
Regular
I will be over my mate's house with a load of other people playing Live, eating and having fun.

You lot?
Sat 01/01/05 at 03:38
Regular
ResiEvilScriptWriter wrote:
> I feel for you. Chavs are so moronic. I hope you get your own back
> someday.

That's the thing, I find it hard to hate chavs. Yeah some of them in my school are real idiots but the ones I do know aren't too bad. Hell they even stick up for me and "back me up" if I get into a fight.
Sat 01/01/05 at 03:35
Regular
"Notable"
I feel for you. Chavs are so moronic. I hope you get your own back someday.
Sat 01/01/05 at 03:33
Regular
AB1000 wrote:
> Yes they were Chavs, you wouldn't really expect that behaviour from
> anyone else :\.

Heh...well I know chavs pretty well. Three-quarters of my school is chavs but luckily I get on with them :)
Sat 01/01/05 at 03:13
Regular
Yes they were Chavs, you wouldn't really expect that behaviour from anyone else :\. If it wasn't for having a mate stay with me for the next week I'd be going back to Uni tomorrow, even though my course doesn't start again til the 17th Jan.
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:59
Regular
AB sounds like chav behaviour to me tbh.

Eating and then going straight to bed? That could make you sick again.
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:59
Regular
"Notable"
I've drank, ate many a cheese toastie then threw up
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:57
Regular
"cachoo"
Aaah, seeing people from your old school is always messy! Revenge can be sweet. Gah, that really sucks.

Hedfix, throwing up then eating Chinese?! Urrgh, sooo so wrong!
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:55
Regular
"Notable"
It's the first time I've ever thrown up off ale in my life
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:54
Regular
"8==="
Bleh. Thown up 6 times.

I am so out of this crap.

I'm going to have my chinese and then go to bed.

Sorry AB, bring a knuckle duster next time.
Sat 01/01/05 at 02:50
Regular
It's the first new years eve I've spent in this town, I usually go to London and this year was supposed to go to Manchester but it didn't happen, so decided to go to a house party. Big mistake, it just reminded me what pr!cks live in my town and went to my old school.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.