GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Year's Eve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 21:20
Regular
I will be over my mate's house with a load of other people playing Live, eating and having fun.

You lot?
Fri 31/12/04 at 01:54
Regular
well, i'm working 1-6 and then i'll spend the rest of the day doing the usual..which is pretty much sod all.
Fri 31/12/04 at 02:28
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Rahul is gonna get some.... Apparently....
Fri 31/12/04 at 03:10
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I have no plans whatsoever.

Same here... :(
Fri 31/12/04 at 04:44
Regular
I'll probably go to bed at 8, get up at about 4pm. I'm staying at home tonight, probably play Warcraft with CM if he isn't going anywhere.
Fri 31/12/04 at 04:48
Regular
"8==="
Afternoon sleep then a bit of Halo 2 co-op/deathmatch and then a drunken visit to the bay to disturb the locals.
Fri 31/12/04 at 06:33
Regular
Was supposed to be going to Manchester, but that kinda fell through so now I'll just go down the pub for a couple of hours before going to a house party, which'll probably suck to be honest, but still.
Fri 31/12/04 at 08:41
Regular
The gf's friend has bought a bunch of tickets for one of the Locals. Should be ok, but I'm 98% certain at least one fight will break out. There's always fights at that pub.

I'm probably going to be too tired to enjoy the midnight celebration though :(
Fri 31/12/04 at 08:50
Regular
"..."
At work 9-3, then when I get home I'll do a bit of cleaning (my parents are coming up for New Years), then settle down with a cold can of lager (or several), something decent of TV and a beautiful wife to snuggle up to.

When I compare that to going out to a club paying 4 times the going rate for entry/booze/taxis, it seems like the perfect way to spend New Years.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:51
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Crumble wrote:
> I will be trying to stay off the alchohol.
>
> There will be plenty of 'who can drink the most without crying'
> contests, but I'll get stuck into Halo 2/RS3/any other games there.

I can't say I've ever seen someone drink so much that they've cried.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:52
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm torn between two parties tonight. I'm gonna go to the one I can get to easiest - a booze fest, but unfortunetly no girls :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.