GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's a f****** disgrace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/12/04 at 23:01
Regular
What sort of a society do we live in, really. 70,000, that's seventy thousand people have died. And what does our government offer them?

One. Million. Pounds.

Later they upped that to a 'whopping' £15 million, but in my opinion that's because they were shamed into it. Then there's the US who offer a 'collossal' £35 million. What really rubs it in though is Jack Straw and George Bush standing there and giving excuses why they can't give more. I really believe the western world has become completely morally bankrupt.

Bush : "Last year 40% of all aid given in the world was given by the US."

Who gives a crap who gave what when, you t***pot, do you really have a clue what the real world is about?? For gods sake, how much money have both nations plowed into that ridiculous war? I don't hear any complaints about budgets when that subject is raised. Not to mention the human loss of life.

It makes you ashamed to be British and affiliated with what is turning out to be an Empire of bullies, ignorant knuckledraggers and yes men. This New Year I'm hoping for a Nuclear Holocaust.

Rant Over. Time for the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Now now; they probably haven't done the difficulties of living in the developing world in Munns A-Level Geography lessons yet. He quite possibly thinks that 3rd world countries have high birth rates just to spite him.

Either that or he's just jealous that they get to have sex all the time.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
Yeah, but they pay tax, and if they didn't pay tax, that would mean more money for me, which would be better, of course.

And I'm 16 years old (But 17 in January)

Anyway, list me all the countries that lined up to give the US aid when they were battered with hurricane after hurricane.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
munn wrote:
> If they can't be bothered to think about their own future, why should
> I give them money?
---

*slow clap*
You do a far better job of making yourself appear the greasy tool you are far far better than I.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
munn wrote:
> 15(ish) percent of the price of everything I buy is tax.

That you buy with...money from your parents?
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. The world weary views of a 17 year old living with his parents are always good for a laugh...
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:06
Regular
@ussie_gal wrote:
> What if this disaster happened on you? Would you still saying the
> same thing then?

No, I wouldn't, but then again, I wouldn't be saying "Hey, you're a rich country, you should be giving me money so that I can get on with my life"
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:05
Regular
"D'ya lyk soggy chip"
Goatboy wrote:
> Don't try and talk to munn, he simply lays his face against the keys
> and face-butts until sentences come out.

*claps*
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:03
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Munn, be grateful my powers have yet to come to fruition and I can't
> kill people via broadband using white-hot anger.

You can't kill me.
Anyway, survival of the fittest and all the malarky.
They're all killing themselves over there in the long run too.
"Girl? No, I want a boy. Boys = more money for me when I'm old"
Yeah, without girls, they end up in a slight pickle.

If they can't be bothered to think about their own future, why should I give them money?
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Don't try and talk to munn, he simply lays his face against the keys and face-butts until sentences come out.
Thu 30/12/04 at 12:57
Regular
"D'ya lyk soggy chip"
munn wrote:
> At least we're giving them something.
> Do you really expect they'd return the favour?

I'm not trying to be offensive, but you are truely a narrow minded person.
What if this disarter happened on you? Would you still saying the same thing then? By the way, we need some votes at the U.N. general Aseembly in some other situation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.