GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon to make second Cube appearance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life'.
Fri 10/12/04 at 21:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7266[/URL]

Not bad, but seems a bit premature. Personally I'd have liked more work to be pumped into the DS game they announced, and have that out quicker.
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Double post
Double post
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Also the new HM's graphics look like Animal Crossing's, in other
> words, crap.

I think Animal Crossing's graphics are rubbish too, however now that I've been playing it for almost a week solid (minus work and few hours sleep of course) I tend not to even notice how crap the graphics are, it's just very unique and enjoyable.
Wed 15/12/04 at 09:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pensionerphile :P
Tue 14/12/04 at 21:28
Regular
"-_-"
hmmm was i only the only one that noticed this:
Right i married the blonde bar girl person and as the years went on she got old and grey like my character but the other girls that i oculd have married stayed exactly the same. Does this happen to whoever you choose or did i just choose the ageing old granny?
Mon 13/12/04 at 22:36
Regular
It was a relaxing game that I enjoyed immensely.

And looking forward to this one.
Sun 12/12/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Does nobody think A Wonderful Life was slow? Minus the sarcasm, it honestly took about 3 - 4 hours in game time to water a bunch of flowers and took about 10 minutes to open a door.

It was very fun and I played it for a long time but once you've got used to the area you begin to want to do things more quicker and it just feels so slow.

Thats why I stopped playing it after a while.

Oh and it took about 2 days to catch about 5 fish.
Sun 12/12/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Underbean"
the animal crossing graphics rule! in animal crossing they needed more character detail which they've covered in this harvest moon
Sun 12/12/04 at 17:29
Regular
Also the new HM's graphics look like Animal Crossing's, in other words, crap.
Sun 12/12/04 at 17:27
Regular
Friends of Mineral Town pwned Wonderful Life.

The problem with WL is that they removed all the traditional elements, instead you had a tiny farm with a very small space for growing crops and everything came far too quickly. The days were also slightly too long.

Mineral Town had the massive farm, a more interesting town, the harvest sprites (that actually DID something), the mining etc.
Sun 12/12/04 at 17:16
"period drama"
Tphi wrote:
> And look down the bottom of the picature.. that shexy beast Nami is
> back! Whooo!

Mmmm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.