GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EA Games"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/12/04 at 20:25
Regular
"rpgfan"
Is anyone becoming annoyed with EA. The Fifa series is good but not THAT good, the Command And Conquer series could be ruined unless Westwood Studios make the next one and EA have managed to ruin the new Goldeneye game...

Is it just me or do EA have a bad track record?
Tue 28/12/04 at 20:01
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Can't wait for Street V3, should be quality.

I want a PAL MVP 2004 for my brother.. shame they didn't release it here. I think a quite a few people would have bought it. I know the PC version will work, but it's not the same as playing it on XBOX.

Ah... Regional Lockout... What a shame.

Mmmmm... Lockout... HALO 2.
Tue 28/12/04 at 00:36
Regular
NBA street is class.

was lovin' it the first time i did a gamebreaker :)

I bought vol.2 on the GameCube but never really got into it because the controls suck (had the first one on the PS2)
Tue 28/12/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not my case to prove in the first place :-D

They're great games and i'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and bet you haven't played MVP Baseball 2004 :-D
Tue 28/12/04 at 00:06
Regular
"8==="
Those games don't prove your case that 'EA make some good games', infact they work against it.
Mon 27/12/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They do some good games though. Madden, MVP Baseball and NBA Street are probably the best games in their respective sports.
Mon 27/12/04 at 23:56
Regular
"8==="
any racer that attempts to break the monotony of simply staying in the 'racing line' on a track is a good thing. Burnout does this as does PGR with it's Kudos bonuses.
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:30
Regular
He was saying Burnout 3 was messed up because it was published by EA (before it wasn't) and not that the whole series is crap..
Mon 27/12/04 at 21:07
Regular
"rpgfan"
kevstar wrote:
> I think EA is crap as they killed burnout. People say it was good, I
> say how? First of all the crash feels like it's not worth playing
> unlike burnout 2. They never ever hardly improve on a game they make
> good, instead they bring the same game out with up to date names.
> They may be a few exeptions but in generall you don't get your
> money's worth if you have brought the game before the one they
> released.

Finally someone who agrees about the Burnout series. I hate the games. When other great games such as Colin Macrae and Grand Tourismo are much more fun by teaching you to drive WITHOUT crashing. Crashing a car is not fun and i hope the Burnout series ends soon.
(Ahhh i feel so much better now thats off my chest)
Mon 27/12/04 at 02:00
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I think EA is crap as they killed burnout. People say it was good, I say how? First of all the crash feels like it's not worth playing unlike burnout 2. They never ever hardly improve on a game they make good, instead they bring the same game out with up to date names. They may be a few exeptions but in generall you don't get your money's worth if you have brought the game before the one they released.
Mon 27/12/04 at 00:55
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> The 2 g's:
>
> Gymics and Graphics.

And what the hell is a "gymic"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.