GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let The Board Decide #10: Best beer?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 19:44
"I love yo... lamp."
Been ages since I did once of these, so long in fact that ten might not be accurate.

Anyway, as above, best beer?

I've been drinking lots of Coors lately, but my favourite remains Miller.

Results
Stella Artois 4
Miller 3
Budweiser 2
Becks 1
Grolsch 1
Rolling Rock 1
Pilsner Urquell 1
Lidl beer 1
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:38
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
sweet tooth wrote:
> how sad ! its like putting 10 best places to get get smack from ! as
> you can tell a ban on beer would make me very happy !

Is this because your bloke has a beer gut?
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yes, because smack is just like beer. It's refreshing and best served cold.
Fri 24/12/04 at 12:34
Regular
"long time"
how sad ! its like putting 10 best places to get get smack from ! as you can tell a ban on beer would make me very happy !
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
Speaking of wine, my boss bought me a bottle of red and white for xmas which is pretty cool of him. However I drank them both last night with a couple of friends and it's a rather heavy hangover.

Yeuch.
Fri 24/12/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Urgh, I hate alchohol!
(Yes, you'd say it too if you were 'feeling the effects' from last night's work's Christmas Party. :S )

So hard to resist, especially at this time of year -- especially when half-a-dozen people are offering to buy the drinks for you!! ;)

The bar at the hotel we went to was pretty poor, if you ask me. Only three taps, would you believe me! Can't remember the other two (or a lot else...), Carlsberg was the only thing worth drinking, for me.

Oof! Although (as I did) you may think all that food simply absorbs your drink, NEVER get going on a bloatedly full stomach! Very nice food, yes... But that main course really filled us up. :o

I'm quite partial to Grolsch, though, I must admit. That's what got me going last year. I always like to start off with a pint-or-two of John Smiths, wherever possible. You can never go wrong with it, in my opinion. Nice and easy going, unlike Fosters. If you like a drink but not too much, that's the one.

Red wine's no good for you either, I find (despite what the doctors say!). One glass of that with my main course and it hit me like a kick in the balls [far less painful, though, of course!].
Fri 24/12/04 at 07:32
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Miller.

When I move house again I'm going to make sure the local sells it! Been stuck 2 years drinking Stella and Carling Cold :(

My alcohol shopping list was:

48 cans of carling
2 bottles baileys
1 bottle of Dooleys (all mine)
1 lg bottle of vodka (again all mine)
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
Rolling Rock...
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:39
Regular
Aha.

Michelob.
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:37
Regular
Bare Knuckle Stout?

must be somewhere on here [URL]http://www.anheuser-busch.com/overview/abi.html[/URL]
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:29
Regular
There was soemthing I had in teh US.

Made by Busch (who make bud), but I've forgotten its name.
It's a dark beer (not quite as dark as Guinness).
I've forgotten it's name though.

It'll come to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.