GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE JEEPERS CREEPERS ROOM!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Here, you can talk about any of the jeepers creepers. 1 to 3. Keep posting cause i wanna make this 1 big and i wanna break the record. Talk about anything about it or anything related to it like "WRONG TURN" or anything else. Just make it big and cool.
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
crossbob wrote:
> Action,Comedy,Thriller who saw A Bears christmas Tail.

I did, it was good!
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Action,Comedy,Thriller who saw A Bears christmas Tail.
Wed 29/12/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Come on people, lets break the world record!!!!!!!!
Wed 29/12/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's not related to Jeeper Creepers in any way you f***ing moron.
>
> Stop popping this crappy topic, it should have died a long time ago.

WHAT THE F**K ARE U TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! Buy the damn dvd of jeepers creepers 2 and youll see.
Mon 27/12/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
GO DIE YOU SCUM.
Mon 27/12/04 at 18:08
Regular
It's not related to Jeeper Creepers in any way you f***ing moron.

Stop popping this crappy topic, it should have died a long time ago.
Mon 27/12/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Does anybody know the film RELATED to the Jeepers Creepers series. Its called Wrong Turn. Its really good.
Sun 26/12/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Whixh one do you guys like more? Jeepers creepers 1 or jeepers creepers 2.

Also, in the deleted scenes of the first jeepers creepers the creeper talks!
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:03
Regular
I enjoyed the first one, but thought the villain looked awful. I actually enjoyed the ending, as it was something you don't usually see in a film like this.
Fri 24/12/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
zzzz wrote:
> Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 were both 5 stars. Theier were both
> fantastic. When the creeper grew wings I didnt lose consantration on
> the movie, I jus carried on.
>
> Ive got both of them on DVD.

Rubbish. They sucked.

JC1 was good up until it turned into the "gargoyle Terminator" at the police station and the pyschic appeared to explain all. That's sloppy writing. It would have been best to leave it's backstory totally out of the movie to give an air of mystery.
The revelation that the guy was a supernatural being I thought was cool, as was the utter downer of the ending, but it was just a badly implemented movie in general.

JC2 was *camp*. Victor Salvas lingering shots on naked male torsos, the homoerotic subtext to the script and even the creeper looked like a Rocky Horror Picture Show reject when it started licking it's lips. Then it turned into "gargoyle Jaws". Pathetic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.