GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE JEEPERS CREEPERS ROOM!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Here, you can talk about any of the jeepers creepers. 1 to 3. Keep posting cause i wanna make this 1 big and i wanna break the record. Talk about anything about it or anything related to it like "WRONG TURN" or anything else. Just make it big and cool.
Sun 02/01/05 at 21:40
Regular
"The definitive tag"
What exactly is the connection between Jeepers Creepers and Wrong Turn.
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
zzzz wrote:
> Theres gonna be a Wrong Turn 2.

Tell the whole world more of your wisdom and amaze us!!!!
Sat 01/01/05 at 19:51
Regular
"For One Night Only"
zzzz wrote:
> LETS GET LOADS OF POSTS!!!!!!

See... the above comment is where you went wrong.
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:40
Regular
"The definitive tag"
zzzz wrote:
> I just like jeepers creepers, so I decided to make a jeepers creepers
> room. And now everyones against me, I mean come on, what do u guys
> have against me. Is it my unusual taste for horror movies you dont
> like? WELL IS IT!
> Is it because you dont like my name or something. Anyway...lets get
> to the point.
>
> LETS GET LOADS OF POSTS!!!!!!

Having a taste for horror movies is hardly unusual.
Fri 31/12/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Mostly because your a complete to*ser. You do not have 'unique taste' in horror movies you just seem to like the crappiest, most mainstream junk available. ZZZZ if you want to see a decent horror movie go and watch ichi the killer or haute tension. Please.
Fri 31/12/04 at 13:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The thing that bothers us is that you want this thread to go on and on and on - and no-one else does.

*Leaves*
Fri 31/12/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
I just like jeepers creepers, so I decided to make a jeepers creepers room. And now everyones against me, I mean come on, what do u guys have against me. Is it my unusual taste for horror movies you dont like? WELL IS IT!
Is it because you dont like my name or something. Anyway...lets get to the point.

LETS GET LOADS OF POSTS!!!!!!
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Jeepers Creepers - Starts off pretty decent, but soon turns into a below average episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which considering how bad that TV show is, you can probably imagine how bad this movie becomes.

Jeepers Creepers 2 - Haven’t seen it, don’t want to see it, but from what I’ve seen and heard, it continues the downward spiral of the first movie and somehow, against all odds, manages to be worse.

Wrong Turn - Could have been great, was just bleh! Nothing special, clichéd characters who walked around with huge bull’s-eye’s on their back while the ‘Creatures’ are yet again the usual mish mash of hideously deformed freaks with a terminator complex. Still, it scores higher than Jeepers Creepers for having Eliza Dushku in a really tight T-Shirt for most of the movie.

Do us all a favour ZZZZZZZZ stop popping this topic and go watch some decent horror movies.
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Theres gonna be a Wrong Turn 2.
Thu 30/12/04 at 15:43
Regular
"For One Night Only"
zzzz wrote:
> Come on people, lets break the world record!!!!!!!!

This thread, your tagline, and that comment are all ridiculus and sad.

No-one cares about these dire films!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.