GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE JEEPERS CREEPERS ROOM!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/12/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Here, you can talk about any of the jeepers creepers. 1 to 3. Keep posting cause i wanna make this 1 big and i wanna break the record. Talk about anything about it or anything related to it like "WRONG TURN" or anything else. Just make it big and cool.
Mon 31/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
I lied about the 54 detentions.

[U] I remember this room.
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Actually no.
Thu 20/01/05 at 19:41
Regular
"The definitive tag"
zzzz wrote:
> Seriously Im cool. Ive got 54 detentions at school. I have GTA: San
> Andreas. Urrrrrrrmmmm, Ive got getaway balck Monday.

Are we supposed to be impressed?
Thu 20/01/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Your a sad crock face. 54 detentions is hardly anything to shout about. Its just further proof what a thick, troublemaking scumbag chav you likely are. Or possibly somebody who doesn't do homework to try and be cool when they clearly never will be. My reccommendation zzzz; Walk in front of a bus and get mowed down. I hope to see you on the 6 o clock new tonight....'local chav scum gets crushed by double decker.' Bus driver Barry claimed I just saw a blur of nike and adidas clothing as the young yob walked into the road.
Thu 20/01/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Seriously Im cool. Ive got 54 detentions at school. I have GTA: San Andreas. Urrrrrrrmmmm, Ive got getaway balck Monday.
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
crossbob wrote:
> Ok thanks for the news anymore about movies?

You do know that you are just as gay and retarded as that zzzz bloke right? You do know dont you?
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:32
Regular
"8==="
Wrong Turn was stronger than I expected.
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:26
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm with crossbob...

We - Don't - Care
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok thanks for the news anymore about movies?
Wed 19/01/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Have you guys heard...WRONG TURN 2 is coming out very very soon. They are also planning to make a Wrong turn 3.... I've seen Wrong turn 2 on a pirate copy website. Its much better then the first one.

The JC series is good but to be honest I like the JC series better then the WT series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.