GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"suprnova.com closing down"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
A sad sad day for all of us :(

Mourn with me
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Peerguardian. Very useful program.
> [URL]http://www.methlabs.org/methlabs.htm[/URL]

This dosn't stop people from viewing your IP address though, it just blocks certain addresses from recieving or sending you data.
Most Bit torrent clients will allow you to view all of the IP addresses of the folk you are sharing with and from.

Still very useful though. An alternative to the one above is protowall, also use blocklist manager to update the block list every so often.
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
Hmm, I haven't downloaded anything movie or music related in a couple of years, due to not having access to broadband. But when I did, it was usually to download music from albums that had long since been deleted and I couldn't obtain a copy through the normal channels (such as Beats International's 'Excursion on the Version'). It was very rare I would download anything current and if I did it was stuff that IO would have never considered buying, or remixes that appeared as 'B-sides' on singles (I don't see why I should buy a sinlge when I already own the album it's taken from, but don't want to miss out on the potential of good remixes, the remixes have already been paid for their work, so I don't see that I was doing anything wrong...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.