GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pete Doherty"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/12/04 at 14:33
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Am I alone in thinking this guy is an absolute c***?

I mean seriously, he's written a few good songs, but the man's just a walking joke, surely? How many people do you think would love to be in his position, to be able to tour and play live and write music and get paid for it? But all I read in the news about this guy is his latest court appearance for carrying a knife/robbing his bandmate/drunk and disorderly. There's rock and roll, and then there's just being a complete t**t.

This is a perfect example of what I mean: [URL]http://www.nme.com/news/110852.htm[/URL]

Remember, this is the bloke who was number 1 in the NME's 'Cool List' - a crack-guzzling drunk who thinks nothing better than robbing his best mate's flat for drug money.

Anyone else? Please?
Fri 17/12/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In short, they're being groomed for crap music.
Fri 17/12/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Because NME and eMpTyV2's target audience is impressionable 13-16 year olds that think taking drugs is k3wl. Fair enough people take drugs, but dressing and acting like someone on television doesn't seperate these so-called "individuals" from the rest of the mouthbreathers out there that watch soaps (or "visual/aural conditioning systems", as I call them) and buy albums with the 20 best love songs picked by someone else.
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:28
Regular
What's it your business anyway? He's just a regular person who makes good music and found himself under the spotlight a lot. What he does with his life is nothing for anyone to pass judgement on.
Thu 16/12/04 at 22:53
Regular
"We are the dead"
He's a big massive bellend.
Thu 16/12/04 at 22:46
Regular
I just hope he sorts himself out.

It is as if he doesn't want too.
Thu 16/12/04 at 22:13
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Im not really gonna start calling him a knob, cause I havent exactly met him, but the way NME seems really sympathetic towards him is annoying, regardless of being right or wrong - if you heard in the news about some violent heroin addict who'd possessed a dangerous weapon and had a history of theft, would NME still have such a supportive attitude?
Thu 16/12/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thought Up The Bracket was really good.

Now he's just a stupid junkie, plus him and that Carl Brart or whatever are everywhere.
Thu 16/12/04 at 20:51
Regular
"not dead"
I like the Libertines, but the guy's a knob, and I wouldn't be upset if he dies of an overdose. I'm sure it would save a lot of people a great deal of pain.

Stupid junkie waster scum.
Thu 16/12/04 at 17:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
monkey_man wrote:
> The guy's a dil-hole

Ahaha, best insult ever.
Thu 16/12/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In Planet of the Apes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.