GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terrifically interesting thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/12/04 at 19:15
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I need to know the resistvity value of copper, please people. I have two figures in front of me and I need to decide... NOW.

Don't worry I'm not just doing this for the fun of it, it's for Physics.

Cheers
Tue 14/12/04 at 10:17
Regular
"..."
Light wrote:
> Heh. I know how you feel; no-one told me that A-Level Natural
> Geography was just Physics and Chemistry with added trees.

Meh. Didn't help that for my other subjects I was doing English Lit and Computer Studies. They didn't exactly fit together very well.
Tue 14/12/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Cong_Man wrote:
> This reminds me of my college years. I really do wish, looking back,
> that I had figured out I was rubbish at Physics before choosing to
> study it as one of my A-Levels. :-s

Heh. I know how you feel; no-one told me that A-Level Natural Geography was just Physics and Chemistry with added trees.
Tue 14/12/04 at 10:13
Regular
"..."
This reminds me of my college years. I really do wish, looking back, that I had figured out I was rubbish at Physics before choosing to study it as one of my A-Levels. :-s
Tue 14/12/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Fosco wrote:
> I'm not sure my blood pressure would survive another one of these.

Have you seen Bad Boys 2?

Woo-saaaah
Tue 14/12/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Fosco wrote:
> I'm not sure my blood pressure would survive another one of these.

Heh. Sorry, but I just never get tired of seeing Forest tie himself in knots and run screaming from having to think. Always makes me smile.
Tue 14/12/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Not really. There's still no science involved in that answer.

As opposed to the scientific calculation that went into the answer "God made everything in 7 days"? Could you show the working out for that one please dear boy?

Or maybe you'd like to explain just how you worked out the age of the earth? Because, y'know, adding together the ages of everyone in the Bible is a method that simple reeks of science.

Oh, and you never did bother to explain what you think the definition of a closed system was. After all, you banged on about the 2nd Law for long enough. I would have thought you'd be delighted to show your expertise on the matter by stating why this little planet of ours is a closed system under the 2nd Law. In your own time my cowardly little friend...
Mon 13/12/04 at 17:08
Regular
I don't fancy one much either. But hey, all I wanted to find out was the resistivity value of copper.
Mon 13/12/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Staffie 2"
I'm not sure my blood pressure would survive another one of these.
Mon 13/12/04 at 17:00
Regular
Not really. There's still no science involved in that answer.
Mon 13/12/04 at 16:56
Regular
"We are the dead"
Forest Fan wrote:
> "about 15 billion years ago"

Sorry;

Fifteen billion two hundred and fifty seven million nine hundred and forty three thousand eight hundred and twelve years ago.

Better?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.