GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/12/04 at 18:24
Regular
[URL]http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/charlieandthechocolatefactory.html[/URL]
Tue 14/12/04 at 14:28
Regular
"lets go back"
I didnt know that. It was at least an original film tho.
Mon 13/12/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Big Fish was also a film adaptation of a book.
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:44
Regular
"lets go back"
For anyone old enough to know the original, I doubt this will be that good for them. But Burton is perfect for this kind of film so its possible he could do it justice. I just think he should stick to original ideas tho. Like Big Fish. That was class.
Mon 13/12/04 at 17:30
"possibly impossible"
hm. I love most of Burton's stuff, but I also love the original version of the film (different though it was from the book). Despite the bright colours and kid's film appeal of the time, Gene Wilder was still pretty disturbing as Wonka and who can forget all those orange dwarf actors?
Mon 13/12/04 at 13:01
Regular
Depp looks disturbingly stylish in this - it actually looks rather good.

I look forward to it!
Mon 13/12/04 at 12:33
Regular
If it's successful, do you think they'll carry on and to the "Glass Elavator" one?

More Knids!
SCRAM! ;-)
Mon 13/12/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> I've been popping into the Hicks board now and again. I swear, she's
> getting more and more unhinged...........

I know. I've started entirely ignoring her, and being polite whenever I do end up having to post a response to her. And look how angry she gets at that...
Mon 13/12/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> Sounds like something Tesla would say. Only she'd mean it...

I've been popping into the Hicks board now and again. I swear, she's getting more and more unhinged...........
Mon 13/12/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Could Burtons movie include a flashback to WW saving the Oompa
> Loompas from the Vermicious Knids?
>
> (I've just read that back. Damn, it sounds silly.........)

Sounds like something Tesla would say. Only she'd mean it...
Mon 13/12/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Just a quick observation. In the trailer you get a flash of what looks to be a jungle, and WW (I htink) in a big game hunter getup.

Could Burtons movie include a flashback to WW saving the Oompa Loompas from the Vermicious Knids?

(I've just read that back. Damn, it sounds silly.........)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.