GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"argh"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/04 at 21:26
"period drama"
Bonjela sucks.
I've used over half a tube on this bloody king-ulcer that's at exactly the same height as the top of my teeth, so it gets scratched every time I open my mouth / suck a juicy _

Every night and morning, and about twice through the day, for the last 5 days I've dried the skanky blister thing then rubbed tonnes of Bonjela on it, screaming in special healing agony.
Nothing - if anything, it's got even bigger (maybe I rubbed it too much) and now there's this big yellow bulgy thing in the middle.

yummu.
Lovely ulcers.

Also: some chavs, with an average age of about 8, shouted something along the lines of "Oi mate! Got a spare fag!" at me, through the cold dark, across a road.
I stared, wondering if these children realise that everyone in the whole world hates them on sight, and walked on.

"Don't f**king ignore me! Tight *innaudiable*"
Oh dear oh dear. Big, chav-sized blenders we need, maybe with a nice burberry trim and an unknown father.

Oh, also: what was nice, as I waited for a bus t'other day, two stinking pikeys came off a bus, hauling chav's-first-baby with them. Probably about 2 weeks old, poor, cure, unnaware thing - what a terrible fate lies in store.

And they were giving it powered milk already, which made me sad. And the chavétte, upon re-assembling their pram, just pulled the covering thing right over the little baby so you couldn't even see it.

erm ... yeah.
There's a nice little rant for y'all.

Oh, also: how they hell do you grow seedless grapes? They have no seeds. And how did they make them not have seeds in the first place?
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:26
"period drama"
Bonjela sucks.
I've used over half a tube on this bloody king-ulcer that's at exactly the same height as the top of my teeth, so it gets scratched every time I open my mouth / suck a juicy _

Every night and morning, and about twice through the day, for the last 5 days I've dried the skanky blister thing then rubbed tonnes of Bonjela on it, screaming in special healing agony.
Nothing - if anything, it's got even bigger (maybe I rubbed it too much) and now there's this big yellow bulgy thing in the middle.

yummu.
Lovely ulcers.

Also: some chavs, with an average age of about 8, shouted something along the lines of "Oi mate! Got a spare fag!" at me, through the cold dark, across a road.
I stared, wondering if these children realise that everyone in the whole world hates them on sight, and walked on.

"Don't f**king ignore me! Tight *innaudiable*"
Oh dear oh dear. Big, chav-sized blenders we need, maybe with a nice burberry trim and an unknown father.

Oh, also: what was nice, as I waited for a bus t'other day, two stinking pikeys came off a bus, hauling chav's-first-baby with them. Probably about 2 weeks old, poor, cure, unnaware thing - what a terrible fate lies in store.

And they were giving it powered milk already, which made me sad. And the chavétte, upon re-assembling their pram, just pulled the covering thing right over the little baby so you couldn't even see it.

erm ... yeah.
There's a nice little rant for y'all.

Oh, also: how they hell do you grow seedless grapes? They have no seeds. And how did they make them not have seeds in the first place?
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:31
Regular
Rant #2.

The Year 12's at our college are nearly all chavs.

It's shocking. They abuse us Year 13s on occasion.
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Swill some salty water round your mouth. Just make sure you spit it out and don't swallow it, (no jokes please).
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:36
Regular
What do you call a man who swirls salty water around his mouth then spits it out?

English_Bloke

Not the joke you had in mind?
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:39
Regular
Aha, and on the subject of "Chavs"
We seen a couple of them on our way home from Ten Pen Bowling for PE: SPort In THe Community (Yes, we do bowling for PE).
We were on a bus/coach, and so, from our safety, we mooned them/showed our nipples, to which we received an obscene hand gesture.

The teacher was oblivious to what was going on.

Probably because she's 90 or something.

It was hilarious though.

Haha.

*Laughs*
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Nipples is such a nice word
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:46
"period drama"
kneepulls.
Thu 09/12/04 at 21:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Nipples is such a nice word

Nibbles...

I used to get ulsers all the time. My mum said that it's because i never ate my dinner..what a liar she turned out to be!!

Bonjela works for me :oP Some people love the taste..infact I got some bonjela right in front of me!
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
munn wrote:
> Aha, and on the subject of "Chavs"
> We seen a couple of them on our way home from Ten Pen Bowling for PE:
> SPort In THe Community (Yes, we do bowling for PE).
> We were on a bus/coach, and so, from our safety, we mooned
> them/showed our nipples, to which we received an obscene hand
> gesture.

Just to add to the "chavs on a bus" thing.

I was with a bunch of mates on the bus to Leeds going to see 36 Crastfists (about the most un-chav thing to do) and these 4 years old chavs with addiddas (yes, spelt like that) burberry-trimmed tracksuits were talking about poppin a cap in a guys ass. This later became aparent when they drew a BB gun (not literally with pens and stuff) and started making noises with their mouthes as if they were loading it.

We laughed. Right at them. They looked dapper.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
36 Crastfists are actually chavs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.