GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just poked myself in the eye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And it bloody hurt.

It's just one of those things that you do and think, "damn that was stupid". It's like biting your tongue or something. You spend all day with your tongue in your mouth, (and sometimes someone else's), without biting it, so why do you sometimes do it? I spend all day with my eyes where they are and yet sometimes I poke myself in the eye. WHY?
Fri 10/12/04 at 00:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A burst lip conjures up horrific images.

More likely you cut it.
Thu 09/12/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I sprayed aftershave in my eye once, couldn't see the rest of the day.
Thu 09/12/04 at 23:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Burst my lip today...

Keep feeling around the area with my tongue (no jokes please).

And I'll find myself touching it again first thing tomorrow morning.
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Captain to you."
I can't poke myself in my eye as they have to secure me down when i'm not on my computer. They tell me i'm bad but i'm not bad i just do what the voices tell me.
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
I always do that
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:20
Regular
"love to chat"
Black Glove u made me nervous now bout playing tonsil hockey The best way to stop poking yourself in eye is to wear mittens..or chop fingers off
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
I reckon the queen beats him. The old 'lizard tail to the eye' lie almost as common as the 'i walked in to a door'.
Thu 09/12/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Did you hear about the madman who bit off a woman's tongue after pursuing her through the streets of Blackpool? I was in Blackpool at the time. It wasn't me.

And Gadzooks! Prince Philip recently sported a thunderous black-eye: he claimed to have poked himself in the eye. How does one poke oneself in the eye? I believe he was thwacked by the lizard queen of Balmoral's swishing tail.
Thu 09/12/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ashley wrote:
> you never would have done that when you were mr flibble

I would, but I'd have done it in a more angry way. I was very cross.
Thu 09/12/04 at 19:18
Regular
wear glasses 8-0

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.