GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just poked myself in the eye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/12/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And it bloody hurt.

It's just one of those things that you do and think, "damn that was stupid". It's like biting your tongue or something. You spend all day with your tongue in your mouth, (and sometimes someone else's), without biting it, so why do you sometimes do it? I spend all day with my eyes where they are and yet sometimes I poke myself in the eye. WHY?
Sat 11/12/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
why?
Sat 11/12/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
crossbob wrote:
> I know I can be a very big IDIOT!

And yet dispite all my wishes you are still alive. One little lightning strike thats all i ask for.
Sat 11/12/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Catch it!"
I know I can be a very big IDIOT!
Sat 11/12/04 at 16:14
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Cycloon wrote:
> A burst lip conjures up horrific images.
>
> More likely you cut it.

Okay, we'll say it that way.

And, as for your story crossbob, the word IDIOT comes to mind.
Sat 11/12/04 at 09:18
Regular
"love to chat"
u r stupid
Sat 11/12/04 at 01:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
I sprayed myself in the eye once before by mistake my LYNX wasn't coming out so I looked to see why it wasn't coming out, and I sprayed myself in the eye my sister laughed at me for ages I felt so stupid!
Sat 11/12/04 at 00:18
Regular
"love to chat"
wot u spray in your eyes then cong?? or shouldnt i ask??
Fri 10/12/04 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> I sprayed aftershave in my eye once, couldn't see the rest of the day.

That really does sting. But not as much as certain other substances in the eye.
Fri 10/12/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Captain to you."
Burst sounds like ti ripped apart from pressure although that would be funny to see. I imagine it would hurt ALOT i wonder how big your lip gets when filled with fluid or what ever before the skin tears under the stress.

Think that would leave your face a mess. Hope this really didn't happen to you. If it did post a pic :D
Fri 10/12/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I was once carrying a metal pole and fell into a ditch falling on it just below my eye, was still blind in it for n hour and had a shiner for a week. Oh and did I mention that it was very painfull?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.