GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate pro evo 4."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Sat 18/12/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Absolutely terrible game. Has no redeeming qualities what so ever. Rubbish graphics, laggy live play and terrible controls. A total disappointment I think. I'd even say the this years fifa cash in is better. Im just glad I rented rather than bought it. The 9.4 rating in OXM is an abomination. Were they playing the same game as me? Probably not I doubt. They just make up their reviews anyway dont they? Does anyone like this crud? If so why?
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:37
Regular
"8==="
Officially I don't care.
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:09
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Henry is the quickest player in the world...

I think you will find it is officially Dennis Rommedahl.
Tue 21/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Robben?
Tue 21/12/04 at 19:01
Regular
Henry is the quickest player in the world...
Tue 21/12/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
Peres (spelling) and Henry are shockingly over-rated in this game, its just stupid :P Who ever thought Henry could run faster with the ball than any other player in the game without the ball?
Mon 20/12/04 at 22:47
Regular
"es argh"
Oh dear, I played Pro Evo 2, 3 and four in a row the other night. The improvements are astounding.

Right now Pro Evo 2 is awful, 3 is alright, but 4 is by far the best. It seems as if they keep making the game feel more and more open. It's hard to explain but in short. Pro Evo 4 is by far the best.

Interestingly enough, from going to 3 stars on Pro Evo 2 from 6 stars on 4, I couldn't score a single goal.
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:26
Regular
In fact, I think I preferred PES 3.
Mon 20/12/04 at 18:24
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> But the whole point of Pro Evo is to be the ultimate football game.
>
> Which it easily is.

No. It's the best so far, but it's still heavily flawed.
Mon 20/12/04 at 16:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
fifa 8.0 is the best
Mon 20/12/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Seconded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.