GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate pro evo 4."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Sat 18/12/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Absolutely terrible game. Has no redeeming qualities what so ever. Rubbish graphics, laggy live play and terrible controls. A total disappointment I think. I'd even say the this years fifa cash in is better. Im just glad I rented rather than bought it. The 9.4 rating in OXM is an abomination. Were they playing the same game as me? Probably not I doubt. They just make up their reviews anyway dont they? Does anyone like this crud? If so why?
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I had it on PC and nothing really went wrong. T'was great fun.
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:20
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I had it on PC

By any chance did you have unbelievably annoying problems running it on PC? It is possible the most buggy PC game I have ever played.
Fri 24/12/04 at 18:15
Regular
"That's right!"
97 was on the PS1 I believe, and it had indoor. Not sure if 98 did. I had RTWC and it ruled.
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'98 was superior.

To this day, Song 2 by Blur makes me wet. And makes me think of Road to World Cup '98.

What a game.
Fri 24/12/04 at 02:03
"I love yo... lamp."
FIFA 97 had a great soundtrack though.
Fri 24/12/04 at 01:56
Regular
Yeah.

I had it on PC, might have not had indoor on Ps1.
Thu 23/12/04 at 22:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It was definitely on the PS1... had Ginola on the front
Thu 23/12/04 at 21:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
mattributé wrote:
> I don't remember '97 on teh PS1 with indoor.

It wasn't on the PS was it? It was on the SNES.
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I must admit, even I'm a little pi$$ed off by Pro Evo at the moment.

I'm sick of never getting a free kick, and the fact that the opposition never commit a foul (in the ref's eyes). Oh yes, and the way that my keeper stood still as a shot rolled past him at about 3 metres per hour and into the corner of the net.

Knocked me off the the top of the table that did...
Thu 23/12/04 at 20:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I don't remember '97 on teh PS1 with indoor.

:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.