GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RoTK Extended Edition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/12/04 at 13:26
Superb, a noticeable improvement on the cinema version. The numerous "Huh, that's it?" scenes are now gone, filled with bits that make a difference to the pacing of the film. Certainly recommended to all, unless you hated the films of course.
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He was Overlord last time I checked.

Foo'
Thu 09/12/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Scrivo accidently made himself staff so now I have full control over everything.

Mwahahaha
Wed 08/12/04 at 23:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Aha, The Scrivo will rescue me.
Wed 08/12/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
But losing with you is so great, and by the way because you took an age on matchmaking your now a peon.
Wed 08/12/04 at 23:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wrong house.

You'll just have to lose without me.
Wed 08/12/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Live please Pumkin.
Wed 08/12/04 at 23:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I want the entire books to be put onto film, all the songs and little silly bits and all the random extra elves and myths.

Must get.

Like Pandy, I've been brought up on them - read them a million times. And all the extra books too.
Wed 08/12/04 at 15:23
Regular
Looking forward to a geek fest on Boxing day, bottle of Dr. Pepper, bag of sweets... all 3 extended films... one go.

Better believe it.
Wed 08/12/04 at 12:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> I hear this one actually has more extra footage than it is physically
> possible to watch, and comes on a mere three dozen discs. Or was that
> just the regular, non-extended version?

You are complaining about all the extras!??!

For shame!
Wed 08/12/04 at 03:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I hear this one actually has more extra footage than it is physically possible to watch, and comes on a mere three dozen discs. Or was that just the regular, non-extended version?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.