GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brand New"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/12/04 at 11:46
Regular
Best band ever.
Mon 06/12/04 at 22:44
Regular
I love the new Blink 182, Punk is still there with the likes of Down but Blink has always been intouch with their sensitive side. Adams Song, Stay Together for the Kids, 21 days etc... all show a more mature edge to Blink.

Blink needed to re-invent themselves and they did and their new stuff is great.

Go is a great song expressing Mark's problems with his father, I miss you is a superb dark mix of emotions, feeling this a genius expressive song on sex, Easy target and All of this.... excellent.

I find it hard to think of a "bad" blink song.

I do have flyswatter somewhere. To be fair Tom sounds awful in the older recordings. Truly he does. Especially in Flyswatter. And they've re-recorded most of them far nicer in Buddha and to some degree in Cheshire Cat.
Wed 08/12/04 at 14:22
Regular
I never really took them seriously, I thought they were only good for background music in American Pie. Might start looking into them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.