GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brand New"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/12/04 at 11:46
Regular
Best band ever.
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:01
Regular
"I'm busy"
yes
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dringo wrote:
> crossbob wrote:
> the best band ever are blink 182

Ahahahah

Yes.
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Dringo wrote:
> No Brand New had released one album with one alright Song I heard from
> it at the time of Finch's massive selling debut album.
>
> At the time, this was about 20 months ago now, Finch had just done
> letters for you and were playing the London Astoria. Brand New were
> the support act.
>
> I know I've got the ticket.

What Dringo said. I've got the ticket on my wall at home. I know. It was a memorable day involving me getting drunk at about mid-day, sobering up, oging to the gig, and walking for about half an hour to get back to Portsmouth Harbour Station to get the boat back home...
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:36
Regular
I went to Oxford Street and met Finch. They do like Cheese too.

Blink 182 are one of the greatest acts I've ever heard, their music has grown up with me and I think every song they've ever done is utterly brilliant.

All of them.
Sun 05/12/04 at 08:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
Mu'uh - I guess Finch have been going a while longer than I assumed.
Sun 05/12/04 at 09:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Even the crappy 'Adam's Song'?

Oh, and if you've got the Mark, Tom and TRavis Show and you're saying that, you'rewrong. Utterly.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:46
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Even the crappy 'Adam's Song'?

That is my second favourite song behind Stay Together for the Kids. Adam's song is a clever song about suicide, following the depression of one guy and how all he wants to do is die. But instead of the dull messages from other punk outfits saying "hold on", Blink are far more subtle and alter the final chorus to give a glimmer of hope in the future. "Tomorrow holds such better days, and I can't wait, till I get home, to pass the time in my room alone". Excellent.

> Oh, and if you've got the Mark, Tom and TRavis Show and you're saying
> that, you'rewrong. Utterly.

Mark, Tom and Travis show is a bit of a lie, Blink don't play that good live but it is still their best album. Immensley funny, clever and the build up to some of the songs is great. The country song (hilarious) leading straight into Dammit is listened over and over again on my I-pod, as is Blew Job leading into Untitled. The best version of carousel is live and the word changes in Aliens Exist is very funny. The album is very good and is the only way you can hear the fantastic hit Man Overboard.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:48
Regular
I'm also a major fan of Box Car Racer, even though they'll never do another album.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:51
Regular
*shudder*

Blink-182 the best band ever?

Your opinions are usually pretty good Dringo, but this has to be your Achille's heel :-)
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:57
Regular
I'll grant you, if they stuck to their immature "girl left me, gonna cry" I'd not like them as much anymore. But after Box Car Racer and now their self-titled album I have to say they are excellent.

I loved their immature humour when I was 16/17 and now I'm reaching 20 songs like "I miss you", "Asthenia", "Go", "Stockholm Syndrome", "There is" etc... I can really relate to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.