GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MP3 Player"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 18:57
Regular
Friend of mine wants a portable MP3 player but doesn't want to go above £100. At that price I assume we're looking at a flash based one but I'm not particularly clued up on it all.

If you guys could recommend a few good ones that fit the description, and maybe even a run down of the pros and cons that set some apart from the others I'd very much appreciate it - as I say, I'm a bit of a rookie to the subject.
Thu 09/12/04 at 18:57
Regular
Hi Ortega

Thanks for the hint. They only have it in the silver though so I'll keep it in mind.

Louise.
Wed 08/12/04 at 13:13
Regular
Just noticed it on Amazon for £219.99

They say they will be getting it in stock on dec 20th. So could be a little tight if you need to get it by christmas.
Tue 07/12/04 at 18:19
Regular
Hi

I've phoned round one or two places to see when they'll be in stock and have been told anytime between the 10th-15th December.

Louise.
Tue 07/12/04 at 13:09
Regular
I really dont know that much about MP3 players, never actually owned a proper one apart from a crappy portable MP3 cd player i used to use in my old car.

The big step forward with this new one from sony seems to be the ability to put MP3's directly onto it without having to convert them into Sony's attrac format. I'd probably wait until it comes out and people get a chance to review it properly before buying it though.
Tue 07/12/04 at 11:48
Regular
Hi Ortega

"I dont think anyone has one becasue they havnt been released yet :)"

Thanks for finding that out for me. I'll have to find out when it's released then. And you reckon the battery life is halfway decent.
What about the other features? Are they any good?

Louise
Tue 07/12/04 at 11:25
Regular
"BOSE"
I got a Song MiniDisc player from dixons for £132, but then there was insurance :-S
Tue 07/12/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Fizzy wrote:
> I've decided to get a Zen Touch btw, my mum is going to order it
> sometime this week.
>
> I hope it's better/just as good as the iPod.

It's slightly bigger, but wins hands down with battery life and quality.

*hugs Zen*
Tue 07/12/04 at 10:47
Regular
I dont think anyone has one becasue they havnt been released yet :)

That 30 hours battery life is certainly attractive.
Tue 07/12/04 at 09:58
Regular
Hi Geffdof

I think the difference between the HD1 and HD3 is the HD3 is more up to date. I found this page [URL]http://www.t3.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=33133&subsectionid=753[/URL] with some cool pictures of it, that says it's Sony's first proper mp3 player but I'd still like to know if anyone has one and what they think about it.

Louise
Mon 06/12/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've decided to get a Zen Touch btw, my mum is going to order it sometime this week.

I hope it's better/just as good as the iPod.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.