GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OHO WHAT A FANTASTIC MATCH WINNER MELLOR!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 18:13
"R.I.P Acestar"
WELL I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DRAW BUT.....IT WAS ONE AMAZING GOAL!!

ARSEnal's goal was pretty class to

For any arsenal fans out there: "You aint what you use to be!!"
Mon 29/11/04 at 15:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That's jealousy really :)
Mon 29/11/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I feel sorry for Kewell too. Sorry that he earns so much yet fails to deliver on the pitch.
Mon 29/11/04 at 13:58
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
From a totally unbaised viewpoint - Liverpool were wonderful yesterday, a joy to watch. Except Kewell, of course. Can't help but feel a little sorry for him 'cos I was pleased when he went to Liverpool.
Mon 29/11/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Small point - thank god Kewell chose the Pool over us. Would have been money well wasted that
Mon 29/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Kewell sucks balls, it's a fact.

Liverpool played well in the first half but didn't offer a lot upfront and with Gerrard in the side look alot more positive going forward.

Arsenal were far better in the 2nd half and played some decent football. The match was heading for a deserved draw when Mellor, who didn't do a lot else in the game, popped up to smash home the winner.

Weldone Liverpool.
Mon 29/11/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My thoughts on the game:

Liverpool shut Arsenal down for 55 minutes and the Liverpool move for the goal in the first half was magnificient. Arsenal's goal was fantastic due to the speed of short passing and great running. A nice finish too.

The game was a bit closer after that and it looked like a draw. Kewell was brave going for the ball and Mellor was pretty tired so all he could do was hit it. Great strike.

Overall, a wonderful game and I think Liverpool did deserve the win. My Arsenal supporter mate agreed, although he was pretty gutted after that last minute goal.
Mon 29/11/04 at 12:35
Regular
That's the point of fanzone though, theyre supposed to be stupidly biased and innacurate.

It's all part of the 'fun'.
Mon 29/11/04 at 12:10
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
=D
Mon 29/11/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone watch the game with fanzone on? God black kettles were popping up all over the place, how hypocritical was that Arsenal fan?

*Look at the Liverpool lot diving around the pitch*

Yes because Arsenal are squeaky clean professionals..........oh wait Vieria didn't even get touched yet he hit the ground quicker then the french could say surrender. Ah well justice was done, well done Pool, good victory even if you were like statues for the goal
Mon 29/11/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
le terroriste wrote:
> Every time someone beats Arsenal, all non-Arsenal fans unite in a
> glorious slagging off of them.

Yep, ain't it great?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.