GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OHO WHAT A FANTASTIC MATCH WINNER MELLOR!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/11/04 at 18:13
"R.I.P Acestar"
WELL I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DRAW BUT.....IT WAS ONE AMAZING GOAL!!

ARSEnal's goal was pretty class to

For any arsenal fans out there: "You aint what you use to be!!"
Tue 30/11/04 at 21:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm proud to bear the name Kewell on the back of my Liverpool shirt.

Personally, I think he's worked quite hard the past few games at tracking back and supporting. He's still got to get back to full fitness I feel, and I think with a bit of luck and a goal or two he can definitely rediscover the form he had at Leeds.
Tue 30/11/04 at 16:26
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> ...and for anyone interested, I have all 3 goals from that match
> downloaded onto my PC, complete with SkySports commentary ;D

Where from? ones i got have some fool and david pleat! (soccerclips)
Tue 30/11/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
as a united fan, as much as i hate "'pool" i gotta love em for beating those "up their own arsenals"
Tue 30/11/04 at 15:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Of course... ;)
Tue 30/11/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
in tribute to mst mellor i presume
Tue 30/11/04 at 15:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
How can you say that!

Having seem him for Leeds, we all must understand that he will come good this season, no matter how it happens.

...and for anyone interested, I have all 3 goals from that match downloaded onto my PC, complete with SkySports commentary ;D
Tue 30/11/04 at 13:33
Regular
Kewell will never come good. If I could play Cisse in a wheelchair, I would, instead of that diving Aussie.

Anyway, Mellor's goal....Yeah, seen better ;)
Tue 30/11/04 at 02:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I still have faith in Kewell.

He WILL come good this year, he just needs a turn of good luck; a shot to go in off someones backside or something like that. Basically, anything stupid from which he can credit a piece of good news for Liverpool, and it should get him back to normal.

I say normal, because everyone on these Forums know what he's capable of ;)
Mon 29/11/04 at 16:40
Regular
Not sure if Kewell is the sort of player man utd would go for. You look through out the team and you see players that track back and work to win back the ball. Superb example of rooney doing that this weekend and Smith does it week in week out, and giggs has been doing it for years on the wing, while i'll let ronaldo off as he's still so young.

Kewell is a lazy bast.
Mon 29/11/04 at 16:32
To be honest, had he gone to Man Utd he'd be as good as he used to, as would Diouf, they just got ruined by Houllier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.