GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"As I returned to my car..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 20:45
Regular
"lets go back"
.. I noticed that I no longer own a passanger window (well not in one piece) or a CD player. Some damn smack-head had nicked my head unit. But whats even more annoying is that it cant be used without my personal pass-code or my remote control which I still have. So basically they have smashed my widow to steal a luxury door stop.

Damn it!!!
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> yet if that filthy pikey cut his hand when removing your much loved
> stereo, he'd probably have been able to claim £5000.

Maybe you're going a bit too far there, they couldn't claim because of that!

And I've had my car broken into twice, once they got some CDs and a crappy CD player from the boot (which was covered) and left my with a completely ruined door lock. The second time was on my front drive, they bent the driver door so they could open it from the inside! That wrote the car off it was so bad!
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:16
Regular
"wow look at me go"
haha
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:26
Regular
"wow look at me go"
what? i only said haha i was laughing at the remark below actually
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:40
Regular
"lets go back"
lil black cat wrote:
> what? i only said haha i was laughing at the remark below actually

Sorry, but still, its not funny that someone elses car was broken into either.
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:43
Regular
"wow look at me go"
i know its not funny my sisters bf's car got broken into but all they stole was his crappy cd's
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
"lets go back"
At least they left my CD's. They did get the one in the CD player obviously. But at least i only need to replace one.
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:54
Regular
"wow look at me go"
yeah atleast this person or people will be reli mad because they know they can't use the radio or sell it haha jerks that'll teach em
Sat 27/11/04 at 22:28
Regular
"wow look at me go"
they should find these ppl and cut there arms off then they can slash tires or break into cars
Sun 28/11/04 at 11:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
>:-(

unlucky mate...
i always worry about returning to my car to find things missing (sadly no-one ever makes parking tickets disappear as if by magic :-\ ) and your point about the head unit being useless to them must make it even more frustrating.

hope the insurance sorts it for ya with no fuss dude...
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:25
Regular
"wow look at me go"
its getting near xmas maybe you should ask for some new stuff for your car like omg what about a dvd player in your car and maybe a body guard that will look after your car 24/7 yeah that wud be cool

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.