GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"As I returned to my car..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/11/04 at 20:45
Regular
"lets go back"
.. I noticed that I no longer own a passanger window (well not in one piece) or a CD player. Some damn smack-head had nicked my head unit. But whats even more annoying is that it cant be used without my personal pass-code or my remote control which I still have. So basically they have smashed my widow to steal a luxury door stop.

Damn it!!!
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:45
Regular
"lets go back"
.. I noticed that I no longer own a passanger window (well not in one piece) or a CD player. Some damn smack-head had nicked my head unit. But whats even more annoying is that it cant be used without my personal pass-code or my remote control which I still have. So basically they have smashed my widow to steal a luxury door stop.

Damn it!!!
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Bloody Chavs
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:47
Regular
bloody pikeys. sorry to hear that mate, will you get any ching ching ching from the insurance company, or will they stiff you for the bill like they stiff you for the premiums?
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:50
Regular
"lets go back"
well if i claim on the insurance it'll increase next year so there isnt really much point.
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:52
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Geffdof wrote:
> So basically they have smashed my widow to steal a luxury door stop.

If they smashed my widow i wouldn't be happy either.

Nah, sorry to hear about that, police involved?
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:53
Regular
yet if that filthy pikey cut his hand when removing your much loved stereo, he'd probably have been able to claim £5000.
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:58
Regular
"lets go back"
Squall wrote:

>
> Nah, sorry to hear about that, police involved?

I called them to let them know it happened. Just so they know its going on in the area. Im not expecting anything back.
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:59
Regular
"lets go back"
or†ega wrote:
>
>
> this is why i just stick with the standard head unit which came with
> my car.

My car was second hand and didnt have anything when i bought it.
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hard luck there man.
Sat 27/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
"lets go back"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> yet if that filthy pikey cut his hand when removing your much loved
> stereo, he'd probably have been able to claim £5000.

Probably yeah. The world going worse. You can only win if you dont follow the rules. Your screwed if your a nice guy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.