GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done Nintendo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario 64 DS'.
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:26
Regular
On ruining one of the best games ever.
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:25
"Majestic"
I got my DS today, so i managed to play Mario DS which i have had for over 2 weeks now! I love it. I really don't have any problems with the controls either, i got used to them right away. However - I'm on that snow level where you have to slide down that, well, the slide - and its almost impossible. I never could do it with the n64 controller, never mind the touch screen! But all in all - I'm well impressed.
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:20
Regular
Good.
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:07
Regular
"and PC user"
Rickoss wrote:
> Erm... they attach onto the DS. And if you are enough of a spasticated
> child to break your stylus, there's a spare one anyway.
>
> Those crazy kids at Nintendo, eh?

I dont care for that kinda remark.
Wed 22/12/04 at 21:00
Regular
Erm... they attach onto the DS. And if you are enough of a spasticated child to break your stylus, there's a spare one anyway.

Those crazy kids at Nintendo, eh?
Wed 22/12/04 at 20:54
Regular
"and PC user"
I just wonder how long these bits will last, or how long before you cant remember where you last put it. Not everyone looks after stuff like this.
Wed 22/12/04 at 18:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> That sounds promising, does the thumbstrap really make all the
> difference?

Thumbstrap really does. It's amazingly easy to use after about an hour of getting used to it, but hey it's a completely new method of control so you're not going to get completely used to it straightaway.
Wed 22/12/04 at 18:28
Regular
"-_-"
urgh top score ie t score 04 is back again. Do SR just ban names? They shud ban ip :(
Anyway ive never played mario 64 (Slander! etc) so it shudnt ruin what i think of the game.
Ah well theres always mariokart to bust up :(
Wed 22/12/04 at 18:19
"period drama"
It's still annoying with the thumb strap for me.
It would be a lot better if the circle-thinger that shows when you'll start running stayed in one fixed place.

As it is, you slowly move towards the top of the screen as you run along - which would be alright if the circle stopped at the top, so you'd still be running, but it dissapears out the top.

If that made any sense.
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:25
Regular
Had a go on multiplayer, not quite the integral part of the game I thought it was going to be. It's a bit of fun, but very, very limited.
Wed 22/12/04 at 17:08
Regular
It does, according to IGN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.