GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Apocalypse"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Last night I had a dream about the end of the world. Hark forth for I shall be saying I TOLD YOU SO when we're all dead.

The world will end by crashing into Venus, Earths nearest planetary neighbour. The end will come, not so much as a shock to everyone, but more as an unavoibable obliteration. The only effort capable by the human race for self preservation will be to launch a ship with the collective consiousness of the entire human race on board, with a 'maid' robot, containing one brave souls conciousness aswell as an AI conciousness. In the meantime everyone watches descending doom in the form of a gigantic planet getting ever closer. For those lucky enough to be on the same side of the planet as Venus, death will come about 1 second after impact (or sooner depending on proximity to the impact site) as a huge shock wave of debris flattens the planets face. Death will be painless and slightly shocking due to its speed.

After a few hundred, maybe even thousand years, after the effects of cabin fever have set in on the maid robot, whos tasks include telling alien races how to save the human conciousnesses on board, the ship may reach an alien race with enough technolgical expertise to help us. By this stage the maid robot will be so incredibly obsessed with arguing with itself, the alien whos trying to help will get so p***ed off they'll just start smashing data storage thingeys.

Thus endeth the lesson.

It felt more like a vision than a dream. aahh funny.
Thu 25/11/04 at 17:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
oh no.
Thu 25/11/04 at 17:12
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
A while ago, I had a dream about this guy who was being tormented by a giant invisible (to other people) white duck. it was such a cool dream. He was with his friends one time..and looking out the window at this giant invisible white duck...and like "CANT YOU SEE IT??" and his friends were all like..."...right....so anyway (back to convo which had a funny topic i cant remember)"
Thu 25/11/04 at 17:08
Regular
Last night I dreamt a giant walking pyramid was trying to kill me.
However, by hitting it with stones to strip its exterior, then hitting its head with more stones, I was able to kill it - after dying to its hands several times - and prgress through the door to the rear.
Thu 25/11/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Last night I had a dream about the end of the world. Hark forth for I shall be saying I TOLD YOU SO when we're all dead.

The world will end by crashing into Venus, Earths nearest planetary neighbour. The end will come, not so much as a shock to everyone, but more as an unavoibable obliteration. The only effort capable by the human race for self preservation will be to launch a ship with the collective consiousness of the entire human race on board, with a 'maid' robot, containing one brave souls conciousness aswell as an AI conciousness. In the meantime everyone watches descending doom in the form of a gigantic planet getting ever closer. For those lucky enough to be on the same side of the planet as Venus, death will come about 1 second after impact (or sooner depending on proximity to the impact site) as a huge shock wave of debris flattens the planets face. Death will be painless and slightly shocking due to its speed.

After a few hundred, maybe even thousand years, after the effects of cabin fever have set in on the maid robot, whos tasks include telling alien races how to save the human conciousnesses on board, the ship may reach an alien race with enough technolgical expertise to help us. By this stage the maid robot will be so incredibly obsessed with arguing with itself, the alien whos trying to help will get so p***ed off they'll just start smashing data storage thingeys.

Thus endeth the lesson.

It felt more like a vision than a dream. aahh funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.