GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Apocalypse"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Last night I had a dream about the end of the world. Hark forth for I shall be saying I TOLD YOU SO when we're all dead.

The world will end by crashing into Venus, Earths nearest planetary neighbour. The end will come, not so much as a shock to everyone, but more as an unavoibable obliteration. The only effort capable by the human race for self preservation will be to launch a ship with the collective consiousness of the entire human race on board, with a 'maid' robot, containing one brave souls conciousness aswell as an AI conciousness. In the meantime everyone watches descending doom in the form of a gigantic planet getting ever closer. For those lucky enough to be on the same side of the planet as Venus, death will come about 1 second after impact (or sooner depending on proximity to the impact site) as a huge shock wave of debris flattens the planets face. Death will be painless and slightly shocking due to its speed.

After a few hundred, maybe even thousand years, after the effects of cabin fever have set in on the maid robot, whos tasks include telling alien races how to save the human conciousnesses on board, the ship may reach an alien race with enough technolgical expertise to help us. By this stage the maid robot will be so incredibly obsessed with arguing with itself, the alien whos trying to help will get so p***ed off they'll just start smashing data storage thingeys.

Thus endeth the lesson.

It felt more like a vision than a dream. aahh funny.
Fri 26/11/04 at 07:11
Regular
"..."
The Apocalypse is supposed to take place when the world reaches it's worst form of corruption. Besides, has the world ever turned into a better place at any point throughout history ? It has always been getting worse.
Fri 26/11/04 at 06:50
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Apocalypse can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned - the World's crappy enough, we need a clean sheet.
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
The simpsons. homer parachutes in on alec baldwin and kim basinger. Ron Howard steals homers script about a talking pie.

I could never finish a novel. If I ever try something that size I'll be sure to include a talking pie. How could you not?
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:59
Regular
Intriguing Fozz, ever thought of writing a novel?

although the finished product must contain a sub-plot about a talking pie.
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:54
"period drama"
A slow apocalypse would put everythng in perspective.
I know I have decent dreams, but I can only remember the crappy bits. rargh
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That would be cool

No work, everyone would get wrecked.
Thu 25/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
down wrote:
> Fozz wrote:
>
> I shall be saying I TOLD YOU SO when we're all dead.
>
> ...
>
> I doubt that.

I'll show you..I'LL SHOW ALL OF YOU. Multiple personalities have we eh????
Thu 25/11/04 at 17:57
Fozz wrote:

> I shall be saying I TOLD YOU SO when we're all dead.

I doubt that.
Thu 25/11/04 at 17:48
Regular
I can almost feel your fear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.