GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Apocalypse"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Last night I had a dream about the end of the world. Hark forth for I shall be saying I TOLD YOU SO when we're all dead.

The world will end by crashing into Venus, Earths nearest planetary neighbour. The end will come, not so much as a shock to everyone, but more as an unavoibable obliteration. The only effort capable by the human race for self preservation will be to launch a ship with the collective consiousness of the entire human race on board, with a 'maid' robot, containing one brave souls conciousness aswell as an AI conciousness. In the meantime everyone watches descending doom in the form of a gigantic planet getting ever closer. For those lucky enough to be on the same side of the planet as Venus, death will come about 1 second after impact (or sooner depending on proximity to the impact site) as a huge shock wave of debris flattens the planets face. Death will be painless and slightly shocking due to its speed.

After a few hundred, maybe even thousand years, after the effects of cabin fever have set in on the maid robot, whos tasks include telling alien races how to save the human conciousnesses on board, the ship may reach an alien race with enough technolgical expertise to help us. By this stage the maid robot will be so incredibly obsessed with arguing with itself, the alien whos trying to help will get so p***ed off they'll just start smashing data storage thingeys.

Thus endeth the lesson.

It felt more like a vision than a dream. aahh funny.
Fri 26/11/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Dont worry about it confederate, hes not singling you out.
Fri 26/11/04 at 15:53
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Don't know what you got against me light... Critising other people views, beliefs, statements is ignorance also
Fri 26/11/04 at 14:43
Surfer: Woah, deep man, deep.

I think... heaven = lots of white stuff, hell has lots of red stuff.
Fri 26/11/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
... What have I done??

Ive unleashed pandoras box.

Here comes another philosophical understanding of heaven & hell. Heaven could be interpreted to be a place within ourselves, an understanding and harmony with life, something we're NOT doing as can be seen by the huge amount of corruption, pollution, and greed in the world. I dont think many people really consider greed to be that bad. A lot of people want weath, not just security. What would you do with £5m? Would you be happy? Its so easy to say yes. heh.

ANYWAY, if heaven can be interpreted to be a place within ourselves, what happens when we die?

uh oh.
Fri 26/11/04 at 12:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The world's getting worse?

Oh, first anyone's told me about it.
Fri 26/11/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The Confederate wrote:

> I have read the book of Revelations many times,

Suddenly, every one of your blinkered, bigoted, ignorant, and emotionally retarded views makes perfect sense.
Fri 26/11/04 at 11:58
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
"this present evil age" (Galatians 1:4), If the apocalyspe is soon in your opinion you better start asking for forgiveness for your sins, as an enternity in Hell is worse than living on earth.

I have read the book of Revelations many times, it states how the world will end and how we will be judged. Intresting if you like this topic
Fri 26/11/04 at 08:25
Say what? I was responding to your post.
Fri 26/11/04 at 08:09
Regular
"..."
Yes , but he said: "Clean Sheet" , so technology has nothing to do with it.
Fri 26/11/04 at 07:14
Depends how you see it. Politically, morally, even socially in many ways it has become worse. Where technology, efficiency, speed and ability is concerned we have become better.

In fact, we're trying to be like robots, in which case they'll do a better job than us without the crapness and necessity of the first three.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.