GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is better a tooth pick or a Stylus?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/12/04 at 16:14
Regular
Just thought this might be an interesting one.

Have a bit of a session with your mates and get to some food stuck inbetween your teeth do you try and find a tooth pick or just use the stylus?

Is there some safety concerns here?
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:22
Regular
"and PC user"
There might be court cases, compensation payouts by Nintendo, etc. Maybe they should put the stylus on the end of a cord (TM). Now Nintendo cant use that idea unless they pay me lots of money for the idea.
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ahahaha.

Excellent.
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:18
Regular
"and PC user"
/has top score found an important issue (by accident)? I mean kids using those stylus things, they might end up swallowing them, getting them stuck in their throats...
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
and a 'session' with your mates?

I don't want to know what kind of sick games you get up to with Macintosh.
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No, seeing as the stylus' point is about millimetre in diameter and a toothpicks point barely registers, I think their is no contest.

unless you have massive gaps in your teeth?

You wish you'd listened to the dentist now, don't you?
Wed 22/12/04 at 16:14
Regular
Just thought this might be an interesting one.

Have a bit of a session with your mates and get to some food stuck inbetween your teeth do you try and find a tooth pick or just use the stylus?

Is there some safety concerns here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.