GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got a date.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 08:50
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
No, i'm not bragging but..

I don't know what to wear and since the majority of this forum are blokes i just wanna know what they'd like a girl to wear if they was going for something to eat, then for a few quick drinks then to the cinema.

I don't wanna dress up too much..any ideas?
Fri 26/11/04 at 06:58
Heh heh.

"Just doing my job, sir"
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
If I was a bloke, I would definately want my girl to wear one thing....
NOTHING!
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
just make sure your bum doesn't look too huge.... no, but really..... i have no clue why im still writing.....
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Uru wrote:
> no, but really.....
> i have no clue why im still writing.....

that makes 2 of us.
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I hate guys sometimes. (I am a guy btw, even though that statement makes me sound like a woman) Being realistic, I wouldnt want my girlfriend out in public naked. Her body is something only I get to enjoy. heh. On a date, I'd like her to look nice, but still I think comfort is a primary issue. If she wants Id prefer her to in trainers, as opposed to huge heels which are hard to walk in if shes more comfortable. On some occasions she wears high heels, but mostly trainers. Maye its just me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.