GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got a date.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 08:50
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
No, i'm not bragging but..

I don't know what to wear and since the majority of this forum are blokes i just wanna know what they'd like a girl to wear if they was going for something to eat, then for a few quick drinks then to the cinema.

I don't wanna dress up too much..any ideas?
Wed 24/11/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There's a redhead in one of my history lecture who is... nice.
Wed 24/11/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Don't get me wrong, I've thrown one up a ginga before - an RAF lass at Brize Norton (when I wandered the base unchallenged during the "MUSLIMDEATHBOMB" fear Iraq build-up and sat watching planes being loaded with bombs from about 50yrds away).

But c'mon, there's an awful lot of pasty freckly swampdonkeys that possess ginger hair.
And they burn easy in the sun.
They're like rubbish rusty vampires.
Wed 24/11/04 at 17:41
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> when I wandered the base unchallenged during the
> "MUSLIMDEATHBOMB" fear Iraq build-up

Did you, at the time, have a long beard and were wearing a turban?
No?

Then clearly that's why. Everyone knows that them turrists are all turban wearing darky bummers!!!11
And vice versa.
Wed 24/11/04 at 17:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
speaking as a man, wear whatever keeps you quiet.
Wed 24/11/04 at 17:48
Regular
"\\"
Goatboy wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I've thrown one up a ginga before - an RAF lass at
> Brize Norton (when I wandered the base unchallenged during the
> "MUSLIMDEATHBOMB" fear Iraq build-up and sat watching
> planes being loaded with bombs from about 50yrds away).

Last time I drove past an RAF place, there was two guys stood outside with an M16 each.

I'd have loved to have seen what happend if you WERE challenged.
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Jogging bottoms and a baggy sweater. That's what I tend to go for.
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> 1x bra
> 1x knickers
> 1x trousers
> 1x top
> 2x shoes

Pff, dispense with the unnecessaries.

1x bra
1x panties
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's cold out there you know, Cookie.
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Last time I drove past an RAF place, there was two guys stood outside
> with an M16 each.
>
> I'd have loved to have seen what happend if you WERE challenged.
----------

There were hundreds of soldiers on the base, including loads at the gate and perimeter armed to the teeth.
I stayed in her dorm room for the weekend.
When signing in, I couldn't remember my registration number. Bloke on desk said "Ah don't worry about it".
Guard at gate (wielding a very nasty machine gun) didn't bother to look at the pass (with my middle name written down as surname and no registration number) and didn't want to check my vehicle. Despite having an overnight sports/carry bag thing on the backseat and loads of drum stands in the boot - lots of long metal tubes and pipes.

Ginga sent me down to the on-base shop whilst she had a shower, drew me a map of how to get there on a bit of paper.
Now, it's about 10pm and it's dark.
I'm standing in the middle of RAF Brize Norton looking at a hand-drawn map and turning around to look for landmarks she's drawn.
Couple of soldiers walk past, "alright" they say as they stroll past a bloke wearing a beanie, with a handscribbled map at night.

And on the second day, she gives me directions on how to get back to the gate.
So off I drive, again with a hand-drawn map. Which involves stopping and looking around, peering at a rubbish map, making wrong turns and driving back the same road a few times.
I come to a runway, fenced off.
I get out, sit on the grass with my overnight bag and phone Ginga to find out where I am.
Whilst these planes are being loaded with ordanance, a bloke sits on the verge of the runway on a mobile phone with a holdall bag next to him asking for directions.

Which, oddly, was the exact moment I realised this "War on Terror" and muslimdeathbastardkillterror scenario was a big, fat lie.
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:35
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Couple of soldiers walk past, "alright" they say as they
> stroll past a bloke wearing a beanie, with a handscribbled map at
> night.

I laughed out loud at that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.