GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got a date.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 08:50
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
No, i'm not bragging but..

I don't know what to wear and since the majority of this forum are blokes i just wanna know what they'd like a girl to wear if they was going for something to eat, then for a few quick drinks then to the cinema.

I don't wanna dress up too much..any ideas?
Sun 28/11/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I hate guys sometimes. (I am a guy btw, even though that statement makes me sound like a woman) Being realistic, I wouldnt want my girlfriend out in public naked. Her body is something only I get to enjoy. heh. On a date, I'd like her to look nice, but still I think comfort is a primary issue. If she wants Id prefer her to in trainers, as opposed to huge heels which are hard to walk in if shes more comfortable. On some occasions she wears high heels, but mostly trainers. Maye its just me.
Sun 28/11/04 at 12:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Uru wrote:
> no, but really.....
> i have no clue why im still writing.....

that makes 2 of us.
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
just make sure your bum doesn't look too huge.... no, but really..... i have no clue why im still writing.....
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Blade of Grass"
If I was a bloke, I would definately want my girl to wear one thing....
NOTHING!
Fri 26/11/04 at 06:58
Heh heh.

"Just doing my job, sir"
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:32
"I love yo... lamp."
Last time I drove past an RAF base I got told off for leaving work early.

Strafio wrote:
>
> You just weren't dressed properly.
> You need to "well tanned" and be wearing a turban to be a
> threat to national security, don't you know?

This is however true. A USAF counterpart of mine was flying back to the States from Britain, and he has a darkish complexion. He got singled out for a bag check. After the yells of "I'm an American" and "I'm military!" it ended up being a strip search.

So funny.
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:22
Regular
Pass me the swizzlestick when you\'re done, eh?

I can\'t believe so many of you got drawn into the what to wear discussion with a woman - that\'s a minefield, even if it is over the internet.

\"So you don\'t like the red one? Then why did you say you preferred the black one...\"

Just be grateful you managed to get away without being sucked into a spiral of twisted words and attempted guilt trips.

Learn from your narrow escape - next time fake blindness ¦^|

\"Does it make my bum look big?\"
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
You always have a date Lawri, where's Borats lick of the dating swizzlestick?
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:16
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Which, oddly, was the exact moment I realised this "War on
> Terror" and muslimdeathbastardkillterror scenario was a big, fat
> lie.

You just weren't dressed properly.
You need to "well tanned" and be wearing a turban to be a threat to national security, don't you know?

Actually, I feel bad saying that.
We're not really THAT bad, are we? :-S
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
good old less than legal pub(l)ic nudity

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.