GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Group Hug"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 14:43
Regular
Hello, I'm ______ ___, and I have decided to give you all a gift. For some of you, the gift of release, for others, the gift of sadistic joy. I present you with [URL]http://www.grouphug.us.[/URL] This amazing website is dedicated to "anonymous online confessions", mostly from people who believe that being fourteen and in love is the hardest thing in the world because nobody has ever felt pain as unbearable as what they're feeling... Anyway, just to give you a few samples:

253020489: I had sex with my next door neighbour. Then I started shagging her sister behind her back. Now I'm seriously considering banging their overweight mother to shamelessly complete the set.

320483033: I'm ridiculously addicted to video games. Mainly the Final Fantasy series.

I take the game way to seriously... When Aeris died in FF7 i started crying and wouldnt come out of my room for 3 hours. When Kefka destroyed the world, I hid under my bed for an hour. For 3 weeks I had my head spiked up and bleached my hair blonde to look like Cloud Strife. But when i found out that he was't who he said he was, I turned my hair black. Like the person he idolized. When I'm not participating in groups of my friends who role play the FF series. I walk around Downtown with a blue Shin-Ra soldier uniform with a gun, acting like a police officer... I was arrested and sentenced to home arrest, where I played all the FF games for 3 months, only putting down the controller to go to the bathroom, eat, sleep, and do other things, which I cannot disclose at this time...

Someone help me....

259750199: I once threw a frog up in the air repeatedly untill I noticed its bones were sticking through the skin. So I threw it at a wall as hard as I could and killed it.

477781016: When we were little, me & my brother put a little frog in his 'A Team' toy jeep and ran it off the summer-house roof stunt-man style.

The little frog died and I cried for hours
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
This is like that slogan generator.

Everybody is posting the terrible and dire ones.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
sometimes i måsturbate while fantasizing about the olsen twins licking my ass....i'm 21 and female. it gets me off faster than anything else except being raped by the olsen twins.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"

Once, I posted a picture on the internet with my wang in a sock. Now everybody on LUE knows who I am. Also, I have a fetish for Goatse.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"

i go on this message board called LUE and *********e to the erotic stories that end in ninjas, hundreds of them. the stories start out all erotic, which gets me off, but then the ninjas are icing on the cake.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:35
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"

I'm in love with a girl that lives 5 1/4 thousand miles away.
For some reason, I think I stand a chance.
I practically cry myself to sleep thinking about this girl.
I'm truthfully good-looking but shy, and below average confidence. When I met her, I showed her a side I didn't know I had. She approached me, so it was easier to talk to her (we met on a cruise, both 15) and I just couldn't stop thinking about her after having our long conversations. I had never felt so comfortable around any girl in my life. I feel like all the girls I know have this impression that is permanent, and I cannot fix it. Maybe this whole thing is infatuating me and I will end up emotionally impaled in the end. I don't care, all the girls I know are so...superficial, preppy. This girl is modest, caring, she doesn't dress like a ****, isn't fat, isn't stupid, isn't ugly in any way (she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, and yeah, i'm kind of on the verge of tears writing this.) I speak to her online alot, she messages me first, but sometimes im playing games or am not at the pc. I so hope she doesn't think i'm ignoring her. I made the mistake of telling her that i liked a girl here, it was a stupid crush, i think i was trying to take my mind off her, it didn't work. She's all i think about, i don't care about any girls i know now but her, she just seems so right for me, and we appreciate each other as friends so well. I recently emailed her asking if she wanted to meet up again, she told me she got the email but didnt tell me what she thought of the proposition.
I know that I'm good looking and not neccessarily weak (i dont play sports, i hate em for some reason, but i do lift weights)
I keep thinking i'm socially inept, i dont talk to girls, and my lack of confidence has made it so i attract the bottom of the barrel, so to speak. I've been liked by girls that were literally fat as cows, stupid as wood, or just not my type. I pray i'm not shallow, i just know when i like a girl when i see one. This girl has everything, and i like her like i've never liked any girl in the past. I know that if i pursue this i stand a chance, but it's almost guaranteed i'll end up hurt. I keep thinking that some miracle will happen when we're older but it's stupid. I've never gone out with any girls, never kissed them or touched them in any way. (though i have girl friends that lean on me and stuff...it's kind of awkward i dont really like it) I dont care if i die a virgin, i've always thought sex was just a temporary relief from all kinds of ****. I'm not a loser, i have plenty of friends, and everybody knows my name (i'm the whacky goofy class clown insane type). Sometimes I dont think I know the real me. I watch as the guys around me find girls, do things with em, even lose their virginity. My reaction is just to go online and play first person shooters, which isn't that bad. I just can't convince myself that I have anything to offer, it's like a sort of negative inferiority complex, that everyone has the ability to persevere things that i just cannot withstand. My grades are good, and i dont know what i'll do with my life. I'm in some clubs, and I'm a political extremist. My idol is Fidel Castro. I've convinced myself if Bush invades I will take to the streets and attack as many soldiers/government workers as possible before being taken down. It's creepy. Everyone has their own creepy aspects right? I'm sure they do...
Ever since I started liking this girl, i've paid more attention and put even more effort into spanish, since she's from S. America. She speaks excellent english, she goes to a private school specializing in English and Accounting. I count the days it has been since I last saw her. It's exactly 50 as of this morning. I'm pathetic. I really feel like i love her. I tried taking a picture of her when we were saying goodbye but she covered her face and said no, and blushed. out of respect for her wishes i didnt, but i regret it. i've forgotten what her face looks like, because i think about it whenever i'm upset. the thought of her comforts me. whenever i hear the song "Boys of Summer" by the Ataris i think about her and feel like **** inside.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:40
Regular
"SOUP!"

I smuggle kittens
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
gaybys wrote:
> 376873276
> sometimes i måsturbate while fantasizing about the olsen twins
> licking my ass....i'm 21 and female. it gets me off faster than
> anything else except being raped by the olsen twins.

Amen
Fri 19/11/04 at 21:06
Regular
Not Azul wrote:
> Everybody is posting the terrible and dire ones.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:16
Regular

i wash my armpits at work in the disabled toilets, im big and sweat alot so i get really bad body odour all the time. Theres a girl at work i like and i dont want to turn her off with the smell.

------
(Deodorant?)
------

I am a 19 year old gay male and I used to have sex with a stuffed animal dog that I made from the build-a-bear company. I cut a hole in the bottom and humped it numerous times. I feel guilty because I normally treat all of my stuffed animals with respect (at least when I was a kid, I don't have any now except for what is left of the dog....). The funny thing is that I made the exact same dog and gave it to my friend. She is now my roommate and it is on her bed right now. I left my dog at home and hers look really good now.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:38
Regular
Sounds fun, munn.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.